002

Do It Now Remember It Later || Sachaeng
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

꒰ ❛and i had something more to prove❜ ꒱

i looked at sana and sighed, she looked at me and smiled. it's just been an awkward silence ever since that whole showering together comment. we had already left the house too, this .

"hey, chae you passed the enterance." i looked up and noticed sana further away from me. i must've gotten lost in my thoughts, i will tell sana how i feel. maybe not tonight but before she goes back to japan i will! 

we went inside and she told me all kind of stories while she was at japan. i wonder if she's going back, "you wonder who is going back?" sana questioned and my face heated up. did i say that out loud?

"o-oh i was wondering if you were gonna go back to japan?" i asked and she shrugged, "it just depends on how this summer ends." i looked at her with a confused look. 

she giggled and looked around, "can you keep a secret?" i nodded eagerly. "i have a crush on one of our friends." my heart shattered but i kept smiling at her so she can continue, "if they like me back then i'll definitely stay, but if they don't we'll still be friends and i'll finish my idol training in japan." 

i felt nauseous, the thought of her being with someone else again. i can't handle it, the next thing i knew i was throwing up in the trash can next to me. sana went over to me and patted my back.

"come on, the food was probably bad." she said worringly and i laughed, "yes the food." and not the thought of you loving someone else. she put her arms around me to help me up. 

"you'll be okay, chae. i promise." i started tearing up, as long as your happy... 

 

we got to the house and all the girls ran to us. "what happened!?" jihyo asked this time taking me, "she's heavier than she looks." sana joked, "she must've got a bad batch of the food we ate." sana explained while we entered the house. 

nayeon and jeongyeon both took me up to my room. i started bawling my eyes out as s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter