001

Do It Now Remember It Later || Sachaeng
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

꒰ ❛i've seen this place before when i was young❜ ꒱

the loud knocks startled chaeyoung awake, as well as the door flying open. "chaeyoung-ah! it's time to wake up we're meeting up with jihyo and momo!" she sat up and saw nayeon smiling at her with her cheeky smile. 

"we do this every year i don't wanna go to the beach house for summer break." she groaned and laid back down. nayeon pulled the covers off and grabbed her by the legs.

chaeyoung started screaming and gripping onto her bed. "jeongyeon! help me!" she hit the floor and groaned, "stop ing around, chaeyoung get ready we're gonna see our old friends this year." 

she sprung up and smiled, nayeon chuckled knowing what comes next. "so sana is gonna be there?" she asked jumping, nayeon nodded and she sprinted to the shower.

 

once she was done showering she got all dressed up and ready for the beach. her ginger hair in space buns and her flowery flip flops on. 

she skipped down the stairs happily and put her bag in the trunk, running back in to get jeongyeon and nayeon. "guys! come on we're gonna be late!" she yelled while pulling on nayeon's arm. 

jeongyeon chuckled, "okay we're going. let's go pick up dahyun and mina alright." chaeyoung groaned and headed to the car. 

"life and death and love and birth and peace and war on the planet earth." chaeyoung sang in the backseat while dahyun and mina just giggled at her. "you really like steven universe huh?" she shrugged and stared out the window.

her body filled with excitement, just the thought of being with sana after a year of not seeing her. awful thoughts started going through her head. what if she didn't miss her? well, we did talk everyday... what if she comes back with a new boyfriend or girlfriend?! oh my god what if she's straight? 

 

"CHAEYOUNG!!" nayeon yelled at her and she screamed, "what the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter