004

Do It Now Remember It Later || Sachaeng
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

꒰❛and i'm ready to make a move❜꒱

i don't remember falling asleep but i woke up to a yelling sana saying she's ready for our date. "sana, please i just woke up." i checked the time and it was 12 pm, jesus. she started jumping on my bed, "come on! come on!" i nodded getting up.

"let me get ready." i grabbed my phone just to see a message from naomi reminding me i have to be home by 7. i sighed and went to the bathroom with my clothes.

 

after i changed i got out to see sana ready with my little bag. "thanks sana." i said as i handed her my phone to put it in the bag. 

 

we went to the amusement park first. we decided to go on all the rides today. which was fine because i'm pretty sure it'd take us like 3 hours? plus taking a break to eat so, we'd be fine.

"chae, can i get your phone?" i nodded and pulled out my bag giving it to her. she turned it off and turned hers off, "all of our attention will be towards each other okay?" i laughed and nodded, shoving our phones back into my bag.

 

we went on half the rides and it was already 3, i checked my little wrist watch, so we decided to go eat. "aya, this is so fun!" sana said happily, while holding onto my arm. "okay so the food here is crappy but we can't leave so lets get some of their crappy pizza."

we went to the little pizza place they had and got two regular slices. i sat down and sana seemed all nervous, "what's up?" i asked her, she shuffled through her bag a bit and then pulled out a dead flower ring.

"i was really excited to see you the most, chae. i know i'm way closer with mina and momo but we're closer on a personal level." she smiled, i lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter