003

Do It Now Remember It Later || Sachaeng
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

꒰❛now that i'm older, i've see all the things i want❜꒱

i hit the floor and felt groggy, "you guys didn't have to flip me off my bed!" i scolded at nayeon and jeongyeon. they laughed and told me to get dressed, i went in the bathroom and got started.

after my shower i walked out and saw sana sitting there, "sana, why didn't you say anything while i was in the bathroom changing?" she shrugged and jumped up on her feet. "i was ready before anyone so i came here and i was gonna scare you in the shower but..." her voice trailed off, her face heating up.

is she thinking about my body? i shrugged it off and started packing my little bag with money, snacks, my phone and a cute disposable camera. sana grabbed my hand and we walked out, "are we all ready?" sana yelled and they all nodded looking up at us. 

i skipped down the stairs and headed to nayeon's car. i stood there and then i felt sana wrap her arms around me from behind. "if you're going in this car i'll go in this one too! right tzuyu?" tzuyu smiled and nodded, "yeah why not i love chae!" now i have a tzuyu and sana hugging on me. 

"hey! be careful chaeyoung is a foot tall." jeongyeon joked and i rolled my eyes, i hate being the shortest. then we see momo roll in with a big van, "guys get in! i rented it for the summer." she said through the window.

we all hopped on and i was in the back with sana, "play music!" jihyo said, mina plugged her phone in and exo started playing. "eek i can't believe this new comeback!" mina fangirled and i looked out the window.

sana was asleep on my shoulder and my phone buzzed, i went in bag and took it out to see a message from sana's ex girlfriend. 

 

naomi

chae! i'm back in california too! i was wondering since sana is always hanging with u, u can help me surprise her.

oh.. um sure!

really!? ok i'll text u later with the date, time and location! make sure to invite the rest of ur friends 

lol okay!

 

i shoved my phone back in my bag and sighed sadly, sana woke up and looked at me confused. "is something wrong? did your arm fall asleep?" i shook my head, smiling at her. "are we almost there?" she asked, momo nodded yes. "it says in 10 minutes we reach our destination." 

we finally arrived and everyone got out the car so momo can go park the car. i made sana let go of me and i walked to dahyun and tzuyu, "chewy, dubu, sana's ex texted me." i whispered and they looked at me shocked. "what did she want?" dahyun asked. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter