Life is not a game

IN MY WORLD ... ONLY FOR YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Kiko project was a really well-crafted best plan ... but ... 
Jiyong treated her really well to get to know her baby's father. Ji acted really well, as if he loved her, jealous and jealous of her.
Kiko also said she was pregnant.
Kiko's agricultural investment was really needed by Jiyong's military company ...
But Jiyong's father objected. He was willing to sacrifice anything for his son's happiness.
Kiko and Jiyong's mother also planned everything well.
Jiyong told Kiko that he wanted the child to be tested for paternity. It was a really risky move. But Kiko was not afraid to undergo paternity testing. Little did anyone know that Kiko's bold move would make Jiyong doubt ...
There was only one person who really objected ... this was Jiyong's father ...

- "Ji, we didn't forget we were going to the hospital tomorrow for a paternity test."
- "I haven't forgotten, darling ...
Jiyong was scared inside. I really prayed that I wouldn't be the child's father. No matter what I thought, I hadn't had with Kiko in a long time. This child is not my child ...

3 days later ...

The results of the test revealed that Jiyong was the father of the child.
- "It can't be.I will not let you ruin my son's life. I know you're behind it all
- "Jiyong isn't your only child. Do you have proof that I did all this? I am protecting my son's happy family.
Jiyong's parents had a really bad fight.
Jiyong couldn't say anything ...
- Jiyong will be the director of this company in the future. I want a woman to take him in public as his wife. I know everything. Seungri, the male e, is back ...
- "I'm doing this for my only son's happy life. Jiyong, what do you think?
- "I'm sorry, Dad, but Mom's right. If I can have a good family, this company needs me too
- You coward ... You're not saying this for the company, you're saying it for your reputation. Don't lie for the company ... If you don't want to break up with Kiko, I can't give you the right to inherit.
Jiyong and his mother were a little shocked. Suddenly, Jiyong's mother shouted.
- "Who are you, poor beggar? You can't tell me not to give my father's property to my son." When you were a poor medical student, I married you when I disregarded my parents. Do you think I've been happy all these years of marrying you? I only endured for my son. Let's break up now. My son is old enough to understand me. You just walk away. I won't give you anything. You didn't come with anything bad.
- "Mom ..."
Jiyong's father didn't say anything. He was really shocked by what his wife said. He left the room without saying anything.

Jiyong's father didn't speak to anyone for a week. He didn't even come home. He was really busy at the company.
Suddenly, the company's board meeting was announced immediately.
The meeting has started.
- Hello all. We apologize for the inconvenience. I'm very hard work this company for many years. I think I did my best for this company. Now it's time for me to rest. You need to give space to your new Ceo. I would like to introduce my son Jiyong, the new director of this company. Also, my son's wedding will take place in 3 days and I hope you all come to wish your new director happiness. Let's continue the meeting to introduce the new director to the new director.
Jiyong's father's actions really left Jiyong and his mother and sister speechless.

At the end of the meeting, the family gathered in the director's office.
- "Thank you, darling. I knew you would make that decision. I know I hurt you that day with a very bad word. You will forgive me. Now let's both go to the country we want. This is my dream, you know. I knew one day you would make my dream come true... Jiyong's mother said.
Jiyong's father didn't say anything. He handed the envelope to Jiyong and Jiyong's mother.
- What is this ?
They opened the envelope.

The envelope given to Jiyong's mother contained a court order declaring the divorce.
The envelope given to Jiyong contained a legal document stating that Jiyong was the holder of all the authority and all the financial accounts of the company.
Jiyong and his mother were shocked.
"Darling ... what is this?"
"Dad ... what is this?"
They both muttered at the same time.
- What you see is true. I'm leaving you at your request. I'm also officially handed over all of your father's property to Jiyong. I didn't think I needed your permission to divorce. Because I transferred all the assets to you and Jiyong, the court granted my request and accepted the divorce petition. All these years, I have worked so hard to protect only the company your father founded, and I have forgotten to love you. I'm sorry ... now I realize I'm wrong and I'm leaving you for your happiness. But I think I have the right to get the clothes I wore as a reward for my many years of hard work. I won't take a penny. I have a profession. I think I can feed myself. And I'll take my daughter with me when I leave. I know Dami is not my baby. You haven't treated your daughter really well all this time. I don't think you have the right to be his mother. I have everything ready for Jiyong's wedding. Kiko and her family prepared well. I'm leaving when  finishing my son's wedding.
Jiyong's father's words shocked Jiyong and his mother.
- "Darling, forgive me. I didn't say all those words sincerely. How can I live without you? I can't ... I can't break up ..." Jiyong's mother sobbed.
- "Dad, you can't do that. That's not fair ... I won't do this wedding if you go. I didn't want this wedding in the first place. I can live with Seungri and my children. I don't want mon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter