Untitled

IN MY WORLD ... ONLY FOR YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That wedding turned into a ceremony to announce a new heir.
- Excuse us, dear guests at the wedding. The wedding was canceled due to internal conflicts in our family. But I would like to celebrate this event by announcing the New Heirs. Here are my grandchildren Jiri and Jisu. They are the twins of the new director Jiyong and the legal heirs of the company ... Jiyong's father told the guests.
- "First of all, I apologize to you. And thank you very much for coming. I hope you will come to my official wedding. I will do this wedding soon. It is a pleasure to introduce you to the beloved twins who have become the meaning of my life, and to the beloved Seungri who has become everything to me. Of course you don't like my darling. Because he is a man. But love is love ... I recently realized that age and gender don't affect love. I hope you don't hate me.
Thank you so much to Dad for helping me understand this and for stopping the biggest mistake of my life. Dad, I love you.
Thank you so much to my friends who are always with me. Here are my beloved Seungri, my angel twins Jiri and Jisu... said Jiyong for guest.
Everything happened so fast that the guests did not have time to understand what was happening. But when they saw the cute little twins, they applauded loudly.


The strange wedding that night ended beautifully. Everyone was happy. Especially Jiyong's father, sister, and friends ... The only person who was sad and very regreted for what she had done. It was her fault that she would never see the most beautiful happiness in the world again. She is Jiyong's mother.
Jiyong's mother really wanted to meet the little twins. She wanted hug the twins...
Seeing all this, Seungri hugged the twins and headed for Jiyong's mother.
- "Do you want to hug them? I think they are also happy to see their grandmother.
With that, Seungri placed the twins on Jiyong's mother's lap.
Jisu laughed out loud. She had never laughed so loudly before. Jiri stopped crying and followed Jisu and laughed. There are tears in Jiyong's mother's eyes ...
- Thank you Seungri ... I don't have a face to apologize to you. I'm not saying I'm sorry. It's hard, of course. But I want you to forgive my son and live happily with the twins.
- "Don't worry, Mom. I understand you. All parents care about their children. You probably did all this for Jiyong's well-being. I wouldn't understand your feelings if I hadn't given birth. But I had a baby. If I were you, I would do the same. Don't worry. I will do everything for these loves. I promise. Make Jiyong the happiest person in the world. Be the favorite grandmother of my twins.
Seungri said and hugged Jiyong's mother.

Jiyong watched in silence. He hugged Seungri
"Thank you, love," he whispered.
No one knew when Kiko's family left or where they went, and no one cared. The guests were very happy that Jiyong was not married to another country.
Before leaving, Kiko's father apologized to Jiyong's father and promised not to cut off business. Jiyong's father also promised never to break off the business relationship.
Jiyong and his friends, Dami and S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter