12 Downhill

Return

 

Krystal pov.

"O-okay, I will give them another chance" I saw Jessica's face brigthen up and had a wide smile forming, I was going to take my words back but she hug me tightly and keep saying 'thank you sojungiee' and run towards her room humming songs. I just sigh and start rethinking my decision that they will have a chance to revive their friendship, is it the right thing to do? I just can't see Jessica's face full of hurt and betrayal she's been hurting alot especially when things went downward. Always begging the company to gave them enough time to rest, when Tiffany unnie sprain her ankle, Yuri unnie got the infection and Taeyeon unnie having mental breakdown because of the stress and workoverload that the company gave them. Maybe that's the reason why they want my sister to be out from the group.

 

I start walking to my room and straight up to my bed, its been a long day for me *sigh* I look at my nightstand and there was a picture of me and Jess way before she debuted. I gently pick up the picture frame and a smile formed to my mouth, she always be a nagger. She nagged me to practice more, dance more and enjoy the trainee life. I always looked up to my sister, even our trainee instructors praised Jessica for being a hard working trainee, she's juggling her time like a pro and with that Jessica began to be trained in the supervision of Sooman ahjussi and have a project that she would be the next boa.

                                                                                  predebut pic                       

 

But in her 4th year of trainee her health suddenly drop down, her asthma became worst and she cut her dance lesson in that time she always be on bad mood when she comes home and sometimes throwing tantrums at me. When we knew that she will be debuting as one of a member of a girl group and not a solo artist I though she will quit but she continue and alas they are the nation's girl group but with her image as an Ice Princess not help her from gossips and false articles. My thoughts intrupted when my phone began ringing non stop

 

 

"Minyoung unnie?" why she's calling in this time?

 

"Soojung, how's your sister?"

 

"She is fine now unnie, anyway why are suddenly calle---"

 

"I heard that she meet them? and you allowed it?" there's a serious tone of voice coming out from unnie, I'm dead now

 

"Unnie! J-jess remember some of them and she said to give them a chance to---"

 

"And you just give them that chance?! what are you thinking soojung?" she suddenly shouted at me, I flinched because hearing minyoung unnie mad is like seeing a blue moon. "And what will happend if Jess start regaining her memories?, she will be devastated soojung!"

 

"I- i dont what to do! Tiffany said that they have reasons and they do things for Jess not to be kicked out"

 

"And you believe them!?, j-just keep your guard up soojung. we really dont know what is the real reason why Jess is being kicked out, anyway I'm going home soon and I will visit Jess and I want you to be there when I get there, get that Krystal?"

 

"yes unnie" It is really a long day.

 

 

Authors pov.

 

Week's passed and the girls and jessica are becoming closer and closer, they began to talked alot and spend time together in their dorm or in Jessica's house and Krystal just watched them if she don't have a schedule, but they are always on cautious especially talking about the Girl's Generation song's and MV. Curious Jessica always asked them about their song and if she can watched their concerts, drama etc. but ofcourse they began panicking and saying out outrageous things just to change the topic.

 

"Why are you suddenly being defensive when I asksed about your music video?" Jessica asked while eating her favorite mint chocolate ice cream

 

"W-well they are not so good hahaha right yuri?" Sooyoung said while her eye's screaming 'help me' Yuri hug Jessica's shoulder and put a most unbelievable laugh

 

"Yeah sica, we were not that good at all, and watching in TV will hurt your eyes"

 

"What are you saying Yuri? I though you are the nation's girl group?" Yuri gulped and start sweating bullets, a laugh coming from Krystal is being heard "Yeah yuri unnie, my unnie is right you are really the gem of SM ent right?" Krystal say it with a big grin to her face, when Tiffany pinched Krystal's cheek

 

"Stop it, dont you see yuri is having a mental breakdown"

 

"More like her soul went out of her body" Sooyoung added while stealing some mint chocolate that Jessica's eating

 

"Okay Kids we need to go ASAP, manager oppa said we need to be in the studio right now" Tiffany said while checking her handbag, "and also you krystal will be going with us"

 

"What about me?" Jessica asked doing her so 'cute' puppy dog eyes to them, wanting them bring her to theh studio. "Just stay here Sica, I will asked Hyo to bring you home" Tiffany added and they began to walk outside the dorm saying goodbyes. When Jessica saw Yuri's phone, she want to give it to yuri but Krystal said she will not stepping outside alone. The phone suddenly turn on and saw Yuri's wallpaper.

 

                                                                                260 Yulsic ideas | girls generation, snsd, jessica jung

 

"W-wait why I'm holding a mic? and in uniform same with yuri?? W-what is this!?"

 

To be continue....

 


Im Back ^^

~ Ciao