Chance

Return

Jessica Pov

“Then I can’t forgive them” it went out from my mouth that the girl beside me flinched when I said that, she turn her gaze away from me and I just look at her wondering if I said something wrong.

 

“M-maybe you’re right it is hard to forgive that person who abandon you.” She said with a sad voice by the lamp post light I can see her eyes full of regret and disappointment, my dad always tells me if somebody is lying you can see it by that person’s body movement but if somebody is lonely you can see it through their eyes, and lately when I’m facing a mirror I can see sadness in my eyes its sound crazy but it feels like empty and miserable inside that gives me really wonder what is the real reason why this ‘amnesia’ thing happened to me and why does everybody seem to lying to me especially Soojung. She’s been very angry when it comes to my friends did they do something to me? And why is that this girl beside me felt like she know me deeply?

 

“It’s hard to forgive someone but if they do that for your sake maybe they can start over” she finally facing me and I gave her a warm smile and gently patted her head “It may take a while but I know things will get better after that” I got up from the swings and stretch a little bit

 

“You should head back to the dorm, it’s getting late” I start to walk away but she held my arm gently

 

“How ‘bout you? I can take you home”

 

“Nah it’s okay my house is not that far from here and Taeyeon may be worried about you by the way who are you again?”

 

“Hyoyeon, Kim Hyoyeon” she said with a goofy smile, I laugh at her and give her a warm hug

 

“See you again next time hyo” we bid goodbyes and I start to head towards home, this day is been exhausting for me I just want to lay down in my bed and sleep but heavens disagree to my plans because as I walk to our house Soojung is there waiting for me to come home, her arms are crossed and her eyes is swollen like she’s been crying a lot

 

“Soojung what happened to you?”

 

“It’s nothing, you should sleep now” she said with a low voice, I thought she will scold or throw a fit on me but maybe she’s tired doing that

 

“No tell me what happened, why you suddenly burst your anger in front of my friends?” she just scoffed at me and shake her head

 

“I told you they are not your friends Jessica”

 

“But why? They are my friends from my trainee days Soojung and they help me alot”

 

“They never help you, they always used you and make you the bad person”  

.

.

.

FLASHBACK

Authors pov

“You always take Jessica for granted, you never listen to her” Krystal said facing the 8 members that betray her sister, her hand formed a fist and flames are coming out from her eyes

 

“You know that’s not true soojung we never do that to jess” Tiffany stand up from their couch and with a loud voice she said “We love your sister and you know that, we want the best for her”

 

“The best from her? She is the one who sacrifice a lot for you, she took all the blame. She began to be a cold person to protect all of you, do you know what happened when you guys throw her into the darkness? She did not eat for 3 days! She punched all things and even try to commit suicide! If you are saying that you care for her you should do something that time! I-I nearly lost my sister ” Krystal said while crying her heart out, Yuri on the other hand patted Krystal’s shoulders. Seohyun and Yoona are also crying.

 

“W-we tried soojung, we try to reach her but the company never allow us to go near her. Even Sunny begged her uncle to bring Jessica back but the decision is final and we can’t do anything. Believe us soojung we try everything” The oldest of the group explain to Krystal not caring if her voice is cracking due to her tears, as a leader she wants to fixed things for them to be reunited again and if that includes her to beg for forgiveness she will do it for the sake of their friendship.  

 

“Please give us a chance Soojung, that’s all we wanted. We will fix it we promise you”

 

End Of Flashback

 

“Soojung I know I don’t remember things and my mind is younger than yours but you need to understand me, I don’t know if I do something bad in this past few years but all I know they will never do such thing that will break me and if so I know they had reasons behind that so please, trust me on this”

 

“Unnie” at last Soojungs finally remove her mask, she start to cry and hug me tightly “I’m sorry I j-just want to protect you”

 

“Ohh Soojung, I’m sorry too for not being a understanding sister”   

 

"O-okay, i will give them another chance."

 


Author' note:

I'm very sorry for super late updates, and for this chapter.

BUT! thank you so much for subscribing!! I really dont expect to have a 69 subs so thank you so much *heart*

Do you like this chapter? please do comment because I really need some ideas for this story and I really need your help hahaha it means alot to me *bow*

Anyways be safe!

Ciao~