City of Jasmine

Wolves of the Flower Country
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
           If there was anything that would make Euna happy, it would be the sight of busy people swarming at the line of stores in the morning, the variety of vegetables and fruits placed beautifully at the roadside, and the savoury smell of dumplings being cooked tempting anyone to buy them. Everywhere she looks causes her to beam with pure bliss of joy. She was finally free.        Everything seems so impossible before, and yet, she was here in the middle of the city, the dumplings in her reach. Thanks to Tao and her perfume.       The journey from her small hanok to the outskirts of city of Jasmine, the capital of Flower country, took her half an hour of sniffing. She had doubts before that her plan would fail, but it worked, maybe because Tao was already drowsy to notice that something was up.       Euna's robe was dirtied and her nose was the color of red due to the long duration of inhaling the strong scent of her fragrant oil, that it began to get itchy and irritated. But after she reached the border between the city and the forest, her mind seems to have forgotten about it, it was replaced by the food instead.       Without any hesitation, she sprinted towards the nearest stall where a man dressed in a white outfit was cooking dumplings. He looked at Euna intently, struggling to see what's behind her large hat that blocked his view from seeing her face. He was just trying to recognized who this man is, but it seems to be that he's only a traveller or someone from another city. The man groaned, thinking that it would be better if he was a criminal because he can get a lot of money from catching one. But the man in front of him looks too small for a bad guy.       " Are you going to buy some of my delicious dumplings, sir?" asked the man, his oily hands on his waist staining the white robe. Despite of him using honorifics, his tone was mocking and disrespectful.       Euna ignored him and stared at the smoking dumplings, her owlish eyes becoming bigger because the food that she craved for a very long time was in front of her. The reason for her cravings was because Tao, his strict teacher, insisted that a healthy diet was part of the training, and sadly, this appetizing dumplings was not part of that healthy diet.      " If you're not buying anything, just leave! " The owner of the stall yelled at Euna, shocking the poor girl.       " Oh, I'm very sorry. Is this enough? " Euna brought out one gold coin from her pocket. Thankfully, she didn't forgot to bring money, because she would have starve to death if she did.       First, she need to eat. Then after that, she would do what she came here for. Watch the royal's parade. 
     Euna was strolling around the city asking every friendly looking people where the Royal'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter