The King's Parade

Wolves of the Flower Country
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
           " So, Euna. Why do you want to see the royal's parade?" Yeol asked, giving a quizzical smile that shows his dimples, " I mean for me, it's not that entertaining."      The said girl shrugged her shoulders while focusing on eating the skewered meat that Yeol gave to her as a treat, " I just want to see the royal family. That's all. "      " Why? Once you see their faces, you'll just be disappointed. They're not good looking like everybody thinks. Besides, I'm more handsome than any men in the royal family," Baek said and put his arm across the girl's shoulders," You can stare at my face anytime you want."      Euna removed his arm from her shoulders and glared at him, but the small man just smiled at her, " And why are you pretending to be a man? Are you hiding from someone, huh? Or are you hiding something? "       Euna got taken aback and scared for a little bit as the man drew his face closer to hers. When Baek questioned her, his eyes darkened and his aura completely changed, but turned back again quickly to his usual face.       " I am not. I'm just more comfortable in men's clothes, " Euna said in a serious tone and pushed the man away from her. The more she spend her time with them, the more she regretted that she asked this two men on bringing her to the parade. Earlier when she's pondering if she should punch Baek's face, she asked them if they could bring her to the parade even if it's against her will. And they agreed with wide smiles on their faces.      " Anyway, you're still not telling us your name, " Euna looked at the tall man on his right side, his eyes sparkling with curiosity waiting for her name.       " I told you. I'm giving you my name after I saw the parade, "       " Deal? " Yeol stretched his right arm towards the girl.      " Deal. "
     The three of them were standing at the roadside, waiting for the parade. Sweats were forming on their foreheads because of the scorching temperature caused by the sun. But Euna didn't care about that or the people squeezing her to get a better view, because based on what Yeol said, the royal family will take this as one of the route. And that's enough for her to not be a spitfire like her usual self. Countless people were also waiting like them, some children were perched on their father's shoulder, which made Euna smiled to herself.      " Why are you smiling like that? Are you crazy? "       Euna ignored Baek and continued on watching the boy across them, laughing as he almost fell when his father jumped in his place, which made her more determined on seeing the royal family. She misses them so much.       " Do you want me to carry you on my shoulders too?"       Instead of getting irritated to Baek, Euna felt her heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter