chapter 7..

oppa! saranghaeyo!

minho POV.

WAT?! is jjong hyung really dating? why didnt he tell us first? he really is mysterious maybe thats wy he didnt join dinner with the other sm family.. did key and chery knew about this first? why are they not suprise?why are they just cool about it? ..  pfft.. they cant know about this first what am i talking about? jjong wouldnt tell them first its impossible.. then again they are close maybe jjong told him first.. im going to ask them later..

lara " we're almost there OMG! i cant wait to pick our song concept and stuff, i remeber shinee's debut song.. replay.. noona neomu yeopuh~ the song is cute.. haha.." alex " will you ever stop talking?  everytime you just talk and talk and talk and so on.."

lara " you're just jelous that i can make more freinds than you :P" alex "watever" shinye "break it up guys"

alex is cute when she's mad and shy.. i wonder how will she look in a dress or maybe a miniskirt? oh and chery i never see her wearing miniskirt. she doesnt act like a tomboy. weird.. she's really mysterious.. hmm..

 

 

chery POV

finnaly we're here..  45 minutes of horror in the van~  i didnt beleive jjong really announce it.. it took plenty of guts to do it.. sekyung is really lucky to have jjong he may look like a player bu i think his really caring.. 

president " ah, you guys are here.. the song are at the studio.. you guys hear the song's pick the main song for your debut.. think of suitable concept.. create your dance routine and practise really hard.. ok? your debut is 3 month more."

all " OK!"

taemin " wasnt that the same speech he said to us when we were about to debut?"

minho "eunhyuk told me that he says the same thing to all sm entertainers.." 

studio at last how many songs are they? cant be that many. then again... ahh! im really lazy today i feel like sleeping sleeping in my cozy bed.. 

*suddenly minho starts playing a piano in the studio room.. twinkle2 little star song*

wait that song is it twinkle2 little star? it is.. why is he playing that song.. im leaving 

*stands up and leave the room..*

shinye " oh no.. that song oppa stop playing that song she's really sensitive with the song.." minho "ahh ok sorry"

shinye " ill go look for her.." key" whats wrong? whats wrong with chery?" lara " ouh nothing she doesnt talk about it"

*in the ladiesroom* why does he has to play that song? ouh.. please dont cry please dont cry. ouh who are you fooling chery your always cry when you hear that song even if its the thousand time you hear it.. *tears falling* why cant i control myself amy i really miss you..  if you're still here.. you could be in flava too.. beaing superstar like we dreamt of when we were kids... you have no idea that i really miss you.. *tears falling endlessly*

shinye "chery are you ok?" *hugs chery* at least unnie is here she really knows how o comfort me.. 

chery" ouh im ok now lets go unnie you go first i want to wash my face" *forcing a smile*

shinye " your smile looks fake.. i know u long enough i can tell when you fake a smile cheer ok?"

chery "unnie, ok! kamsamida" shinye "ok ill go back and tell them your just fine" chery " ok, gumawo"

thx unnie im really greatfull that your here.. if your not here.. ill still be on the floor crying.. ok im good to go.. 

*walks to studio*

chery" im back what did i miss?" key " are you ok?" chery " of course what shouldnt i be?" wink at shinye.. key "ok"

thats a close one.. 

shinye " i have decided whats our concept will be.. how about cute and fresh? or.. we show them what we do before debut and when we we're trainee?"

onew " or you can combine both? dute and fresh it really suite you guys,, i like it.." shinye "ok! how about you guys"

all "we love it" alex "lets pick the songs!"