unexpected !

oppa! saranghaeyo!

jonghyun POV

ahhh its so refreshing after taking a bath, feels like al the brden im carrying was gone.  taemin? whats his doing in my room?

jjong " yah taemin wat are you doing in my room?" taemin " someone called you, souds like a girl, she said it was urgent."

jjong " g-g -girl?" taemin " yup, souds like sekyung noona the one you always talks about"

jjong " sekyung? hmm why did she called? strange? haha..." taemin " ok ill be going now"

taemin walks out and close the door.. what the hell! why did he answer my phone! ergh i should kill you for that.. 

i have to call her back.. tries to call her..

jjong " hello? sekyung why did you call? sekyung " ah, jjong who answerd my call just now?"

jjong " it was taemin" sekyung " taemin? ouh jjong we have to talk" jjong " yeah i agree"

sekyung " im not comfortable dating secrety, lets just go public?"

jjong " the only reason i choose to date secretly is because i dont want you to get anties"

sekyung " im not afraid to get anties.. i just want to date freely ok?"

jjong " if your ok with it,, then im ok.." sekyung " when are we gonna reveal it?"

jjong " lets tell out manager first im going to a radio broadcast today, ill tell them there"

sekyung " ok good luck! sarangahaeyo!" jjong " thx saranghae bye" sekyung " bye"

ahh, get ready world, im going to make a suprising announcement! wooh.. 

onew " yaah! jjong can i come in? i need to get dress up!"

jjong " yes wait"

meanwhile at flava dorm..

athours POV

everybody was very exited they didnt have to go to school today and they are going to hear their debut song

shinye " is evrybody ready?" evryone " yes!" shinye " lets go the oppa's must have been waiting"

lara " wait wait i want to put on my lipstick!" alex " arghh! why do you guys wer make up? be like me just put a bit powder on your face"

chery " wah! no wonder your face is clean you dont kill them with chemicals" alex " oops my secrets out haha"

lara " ok im done how do i look?" alex " like a monkey just got hit by a lorry" chery " haha thats not nice u look cute"

lara " yaah! unnie wat did u said monkey?" alex " haha im just messin with you chill" 

 

*ding dong*

taemin " ahh they are here,, lara u look preety"

lara " really thx u too" taemin " i look preety?" lara " no i meant oppa look handsome"

taemin " haha thx.. have you eaten? " lara " ouh yes we all have"

alex " well well well look at the love birds having fun,," lara " unnie your jelous"

alex "urgh why should i" minho " alex wow you look nice in that outfit, cute"

alex " huh? kamsamida oppa! u look handsome in that outfit!" minho " ouh haha thx!"

lara imitating alex " well well well look at the love birds having fun"

alex " shut up" throws a pillow at lara.

and then they start to have a pillow fight minho and taemin wathced them and decide to stop them,

minho hugs alex from behind, " hey its not nice to do that to your maknae"

alex froze and dropped the pillow she was holding alex " oppa.."

minho " cmon lets just whatch tv while waiting the other guys"

lara " ooohh smooth move minho oppa!" chery " now if your done with your lover thing wers key oppa?"

taemin " he's at the kitchen maybe" "thx"

goes to the kithcen " key oppa" key " yes?" 

chery " did you xplain already?" key " no i think we need to explain together"

onew " xplain what?" key " hyung? when did u come in?"

chery " ouh xplain ermm xplain.." key  "xplain to jjong hyung to tell them more about flava if they ask about flava at the radio broadcat" and as expected onew fell for it,

onew " ouh ok i guess u guys wants popularity too " chery "ahh yes xplain that"

oneww walks out and jjong enters "xplain to me now!" chery " oppa ur here.. ermm key oppa xplain.."

key "well we went to launc at secret recipe. on the way back chery saw you walking with her, u guys look happy and stuff

n wen we saw you at the restaurant we thought that maybe we need to save you.."

chery " oppa are guys really dating?"

jjon " yes n im goin to announce it today." chery " wat!"

jjong " yes sekyung wants me to announce it?"

key "she realize that she's gonna get tons of anties?!"

jjong " i tould her that but she didnt wants to listen." chery " that girl is coocoo"

key " thats not nice!" chery " sorry.." leaves with a sorry face..

jjong " chery!" chery "wat i said im sorry.." jjong " did u tell anyone?"

chery " about this no" jjong good.." key "good luck hyung"

the three of the walked back to the living room..  onew " ahh cmon guys we have to go now.."

chery "ok.." key takes chery hands.. he still wants chery to sit beside him:)

on the van they have nothing to talk about the only one who was talking was their maknae.. lara..

lara " do u guys wana know how alex unnie sleeps?" alex "yaah! shut up!" hit lara's head..

minho " why do u ike to hit your maknae?" alex " she's evil!!" 

lara " alex unnie is afraid of me hehe" alex " shut up!"

lara " make me" alex " come here you!" 

minho stops her from hitting lara " hey, thats not nice ok" with a soft voice. if any girl hears it she will be hipnotize!..

onew " turn on the radio jjong is on!"

*radio* 

hello im jonghyun and before we start i have a announcement to make"

lara " must be about flava" chery " maybee.."

jjong " ahh.. how should i say this.. ermm"

dj " just say it.." jjong " ahh,, im so nervous,, ahh.. ermm.. im not single"

dj "jjeongmal!? with who?! who's the girl?"

alex " wait wat his not single? realy oppa is it true?"

minho " i dont know i just knew?" lara " whos the girl ! whos the girl tell mee!!!!"

*to be continue..