savers

oppa! saranghaeyo!

                                                                                       athours POV

hey i ran out of idea so i just wrote what comes to my mind enjoy? ouh and do u like my strory and the way i write it if u dont i can change it !

                                                                                       key POV

argh.. i need to get closer with chery but how. ergh.. i need to focus on jonghyun hyung! wait! that is shin sekyung! no wonder hyung always talks about her.. but why he didnt tell us? well maybe he didnt want to be expose.. but dating in public? even wearing a discuize fans will reconize you.. aahhh hyung your to hard to understand. well jongkey fans are going to be disspoited haha..

chery "oppa why are you smiling? we have to save jjong oppa!"

key " ah yes follow me * holds chery's hand*"

                                                                                   athours POV

they walked to the table where shin sekyung and jjong sat.. they were talking happily and laughing so sweet <3

key "hyung! fancy meeting you here. can you folow me for a second.?

chery " sekyung unnie can we borow oppa for a while dont worry it wot be long." sekyung " ahh yes you may who are you?"

chery " you will know me soon kamsamida!" jjong " what are you guys doing here? how did you find me? and what?"

 

key takes jonghyun hands and chery folow them from behind living innocent sekyung alone..

jonghyun " how did you guys know?"

key " hyung theres no time for explanation right now sm family are having dinner all of them!"

chery " yah! and if you get caught well i dont know wat will happen but i think sumthin bad is gonna happen!"

key " yeah hyung you have to treat sekyung somewer else!'

jonghyun " ouh ok but you guys have to explain this to me later ok!"

chery " yes oppa now go!"

jonghyun leaves he tries to explain to sekyung..

jonghyun " we need to have dinner somewer else let go."

sekyung " why did something happen?"

jonghyun " my family is here all of them" sekyung " your family?"

jonghyun "sm family" sekyung " lets get out" they both laugh!

 

                                                                                                             key POV!

Wow that was a save one.. haha chery looks cute when she's serious argh i need to confess but when?

now now i want to confess in a romantic way like all girls wants to.. argh key think of something! cmon!

chery " oppa, i feel silly haha"

key " why?" 

chery " why didnt we just call jjong oppa?"

key " haha your right! i feel like a babo!

chery " haha we're babo's! haha"

argh im so emberassed why cant i think of that? but it was fun spending time with her even though it was only 15 minutes

but it was fun! chery! im freakin in love with you! 

                                                                                              chery POV

president " ahh! there you are! quick finish up! its almost 9pm"

ahh i dont know why but i think i started falling for key oppa! argh no i cant let him know that.

i cant confess to him! just keep it to yourself! wait what am i talking about? i just like him as a fan nothing special haha.. argh im freakin hungry! well lara and taemin progressed fast!

i never thought that taemin oppa had that in him.. haha alex and minho oppa looks cute too..

and shinye with leeteuk.. argh sungmin oppa! i really like you! it ws nice when he feed me meet just now! 

but ho about key oppa? ahh his just being nice.. he wanted me to feel comfortable around him. nothing special. 

president " ok is everyone finish? lets head home remember flava go straight to your dorm! you have a busy day tomorow!"

argh president is pressuring me ..

 

                                                                                                athours POV

flava and shinee went to their vans and the sitting position remains the same..

lara " wow im full,, haha suju oppa's are nice so are th unnie's"

onew " well you guys have to go straight to bed ok? shinye take care of them!"

shinye " ok onew oppa, but too bad jjong oppa didnt join us"

chery" well maybe his havin more fun then us?"

alex " what do yu mean?" shinye " she's just kidding"

 arrives at flava dorm..

                                                                                shinye POV

shinye " lets devide the rooms, theres two rooms, pick your roomate"

alex " i want to sleep with lara"

chery " ok then unnie we're together again haha"

heads to their room..

hmm wat happen when chery and key oppa went to the washroom at the same time. 

do they have a reationship? or its about jjong oppa?

shinye " ermm chery...

 

* to be continue haha! 

plz comment and sucribe! promote to your freinds! thx for reading!

if u dont like the story tell me i cant change it..

kisses muahx! <3 <3