Chapter 2 : This world

Seventeen wonderLand

Chapter 2 : This world

 

 

You woke up, opened your eyes slowly and saw Prince Seungkwan, Prince Hansol and Prince Dino sat on top of your bed looking at you.

“What the… what are you guys doing?” you asked and sat down.

“You look familiar. Right guys?” asked Prince Seungkwan.

“Prince Jihoon.” Said seungkwan and he shake Prince Jihoon’s body to make him wake up.

“Isn’t she that (Y/N)?” asked Prince Seungkwan

Prince Jihoon who is still lying down on the bed, eyes half closed responded “There are a lot of people with names like that. Why do you think she’s the one?” said Prince Jihoon in a lazy voice.

“She looks like her” said Prince Seungkwan. Prince Jihoon sat up and you both had eye contact. Less than 10 seconds Prince Jihoon looked away. His ears are red.

“Yaa… You’re not wearing…” he said while still looking at the left side. You forgot yesterday you took off your bra because you felt uncomfortable. All the Prince looked away while their ears are turning red. You quickly cover your body with your blanket.

“Okay. There’s breakfast downstairs, we’re going for a walk bye.” Said Prince Dino while Prince Seungkwan and Prince Hansol followed behind.

As they closed the door, you looked at Prince Jihoon who is still looking away. “I’ll go to the bathroom now. I’m sorry.” You said and quickly went to the bathroom.

“Ah! That was sooooo embarrassing!” you said while you cupped your cheeks.

After a few minutes in the bathroom, you slowly open the door and no one was there. Looks like Prince Jihoon went to eat breakfast downstairs. You decided to take a shower before you went down to eat breakfast.

 

Prince Jihoon POV

 

That girl is nothing like (Y/N). (Y/N) was very careful with her actions. Seriously. I should get down and eat some breakfast. Man it’s hot in here.

I went down and the breakfast was prepared by the maids. The other Prince’s went out for a walk after that incident. After I ate breakfast I went upstairs, I knocked at the door and opened slowly. (Y/N) where did she go? I went inside to take a shower. I was looking for my clothes to wear and I heard a door opened. I turned around and saw (Y/N) wearing nothing but a towel. I quickly turned around.

“WHAT’S WITH YOU AND NO CLOTHES?!” I shouted and closed my eyes with both of my hands.

“I THOUGHT YOU WERE DOWNSTAIRS!” she shouted

“I’M DONE EATING! PLEASE WEAR YOUR CLOTHES THIS INSTANT!” I shouted.

“I AM!” she said while I heard she rummages through her clothes. Yesterday Prince Mingyu and Prince The8 packed some clothes for her.

“Um…. Prince Jihoon…” she called.

“What…” I said. What does she want now?

“I can’t zip my clothes. Can you help me?” she asked

WHAT THE NOW WAY!

“ASK THE MAID TO DO IT! I’M A GUY!” I shouted as I was very embarrassed.

“But the maids are downstairs. I can’t call them.” She said.

I just stood there closing my eyes.

“Fine! I’ll come to you then.” She said. I didn’t open my eyes. I felt my body was so hot. I need water!

“I’m here now. Can you please open your eyes and zip this for me? I can’t reach it.” She said.

I opened my eyes slowly and saw her white t-shirt. She wore it inside her dress. Phew…

“What are you expecting? A ?” she said.

“Pfft. No.” I said and quickly zipped her clothes.

She turned around “Thank you” her face was red and she didn’t even look at me.

“An eye contact will be highly appreciated.” I said. This girl have no manners at all. She took a deep breath, while her face Is still red. “Thank you” as she looked at me in the eye. My heart skipped a beat.

What?

“I’ll step out so you can shower.” She said and left.

 

 

Your POV

 

Sometimes Prince Jihoon gets on my nerve. I went down and the breakfasts were already on the table. Woahh! There’s so many good food. But what if they didn’t finish it? Did they threw it away?

“Why aren’t you eating?” asked Prince Jihoon who is fixing his sleeve. He wore a white mixed serenity blue suit with some silver buttons. I admit he does look good. “Is there something that you want to talk about?” he asked.

“Oh! No no.” I was looking at him. Man that is embarrassing. “We’re going to see the King today” He said. “So after I meet the King I shall go back to my own world right?” I asked. “Yup.” Said Prince Jihoon. That won’t be fun. I want to see more of this world.

“Hmm… What about we make a bet.” I said. “A bet?” he asked. “Yup! Rock Paper Scissors 3 times. If I win, I want to see more of this world.” I said.

Prince Jihoon looked a bit surprised. “Fine. If I win, you have to meet the King immediately!” said Prince Jihoon while he smirked. “Okay then, let’s start.” I said because I never lose at rock paper scissors.

 

After 3 games…

 

“Prince Jihoon~ one more time! Pleaseeee~” I said begging Prince Jihoon as I lost 3 rounds.

“No turning backs! You made a promise. A promise is a promise.” He said while he had that victory smile while his arms are crossed.

“I didn’t make a promise~ I made a bet. Those are two different words~” I said so he could bring me to see this place.

“Do you hate the real world?” Prince Jihoon asked

My real world. Oh yeah… I almost forgot. I had a real world. But…. The real world is dark.

“It’s not that I hate it…. But sometimes, I wish that people could be a little nicer towards another.” I said as I remembered how people at work treated me like a dog. I wondered, is the time passed already in the real world?

“Fine.” Said Prince Jihoon while he looked somewhere else avoiding my eye contact.

“I’ll let you see this place. But please, this world isn’t for real people like you.” He said

“If you think this world is a replacement for you. Then don’t come here.” He added coldly.

“But I like it here.” I said.

“You don’t understand. The more you stay here, the more you forget. This world isn’t built for people like you. This world is different than reality.” He said

“I promise. After you take me for a stroll, I’ll go see the King and I’ll get out of here.” I said

“Man… You are such a pain.” Said Prince Jihoon as he sighed. “Come on.” He gestured his hands telling me to follow him.

 

“So where are we going?” I asked.

“Let’s head to town. The 3 prince is going to perform today.” He said smiling.

We went to town and the stage is so pretty. A lot of carats are already waiting near the stage cheering and screaming while holding some stick.

“What are they waving?” I asked.

“Oh! That is our carat bong. The diamonds inside are from the diamond lake. I’ll show you after the performance.” He said excitedly.

“Come on~ let’s get the best seat!” he said and pulled your hand to find the best seat to see his friends perform.

There was a small hill and a big tree near the side of the stage. People won’t see you there because hill is much higher than the stage.

“This is the best seat.” I said. “Yup~ here they come.” He said excitedly. His eyes sparkled though. I think he is really excited to see the Prince perform.

 

/

/

/

/

/

 

“Okay everyone Are you reaadyyyyy?” asked Prince Dokyeom to the carats.

“Yes!!!” they shouted

“Hope you enjoy thisss!” said Prince Dokyeom.

They performed a song called ‘Hug’. I glanced at Prince Jihoon who is them smiling while he close his eyes. Enjoying his friend’s performance. The wind blew his soft black hair.

After they perform another 2 songs, ‘Smile Flower’ and ‘Love Letter’ they waved at carats to say goodbye.

 

 

Prince Jihoon POV

“Aww… That was quick. Boo~ Perform another song.” I said jokingly.

I looked at my side, and (Y/N) was looking at smiling while she hugged her knees.

“Is there something on my face?” I asked.

“Admiration.” She said

“You seemed like you enjoy the show very much. Do you perhaps have any interests in music?” she asked

I avoided her eye contact. I stopped playing music because it reminds me of my past. At times, I played instruments unconsciously.

“Prince Jihoon?” she called.

“Maybe I do. Maybe I don’t” I answered her question.

“Well, seems like you loved it more than like.” She smiled. We had a 10 second eye contact.

“Let’s go to the Diamond Lake” I said as I break our eye contact.

 

We went to the Diamond Lake together. To go there, there’s a long bridge to cross. The bridge is really high though.

“We’re almost there come on~” I said to (Y/N)

“Prince Jihoon. Maybe we should see the King now?” She looked scared

“Why? I thought you want to see this world?” I asked.

“Yeah but…” she was trembling when she saw how high the bridge is.

 

 

Your POV

 

Man! The bridge is freakin high! I can’t. My legs are trembling.

“Well bye then~” said Prince Jihoon as he was halfway there.

“Prince Jihoon!!!” I shouted. Fine I can do this!

I tried to walk near the bridge slowly. I hold both sides as the bridge can fit like for 1 person to walk in order. I looked at my feet as I was afraid something might happen. I can do this! I can do this!

“Want me to help?” Prince Jihoon offered his hand while he smile.

“Come on. It’ll get dark if you continue to walk like that.” He said as he gave his hand.

“Fine.” He offered both of his hands.

I walked slowly with Prince Jihoon holding both of my hands, after that we reached the end of the bridge.

“See. You did great” he said

I thought he was annoying at first. Looks like he is a gentle guy.

“Oh yeah I don’t want to scare you but there was a spider on your head the whole time when you were crossing the bridge” he said without looking at you.

 

WHAATT

 

“Prince Jihooon!!!” I shouted while I messed up my hair. I could hear him laughing evilly. I take back the gentle part.

“(Y/N)! Faster! Come here~~” he said.

I came towards him and the diamond lake was shining very beautifully. The stream was really calm. There’s no fish, just diamonds.

“They look really pretty right? It’s like stars on the sky” said Prince Jihoon as he looked at the lake.

“Here!” he gave me a small diamond.

“You can’t use this at the real world though. It’s worthless” he said

“I thought these would cost a fortune! Look at these carats!” I said.

“Once you bring them to the real world, it’s more like plastic. But if you bring it back here, it’ll cost a lot though.” He said

“I’m surprised carats don’t take these diamonds.” I said.

“They can’t see it unless we’re here.” He said

“We’re here?” I asked

“Only the person who is with the Prince can see this lake” he said

“Then how did they make those carat bongs?” I asked

“Oh! We picked up all the diamonds and we made it for them. We have a store here that they can buy the carat bongs” he said.

“Prince Jihoon… Have you perhaps…went to the real world before?” I asked.

His eyes widened by the sudden question.

“Prince Jihoon…” I said

“I… maybe it’s too early to say. But, I like it here.” He said and he lied down at the grass while he face the sky.

“It’s more calm.” He said while he close his eyes.

“Prince Jihoon, I think I overheard you hum while the princes are performing. Could u sing it a bit?” I asked.

“What…? No… My voice isn’t very good.” He said.

“Come on. I won’t laugh.” I said. He looked at me for quite a long time, he took a deep breath and started to sing a bit of ‘Hug’ part. His voice…. Is very good. After that, I gave him an applause.

“Wow! That was great!” I told him.

“Thank you” he smiled. “Well, it’s almost dark. Shall we visit my place?” he asked.

“Aren’t you going to take me to the King?” I asked.

“A promise is a promise. My duty to take you on a stroll is still unfulfilled.” He stand up

“Come on. Let’s meet my friends.” He said

 

/

/

/

/

 

The skies are getting dark, the stars are about to come out. “Prince Jihoon. I have a question though… You told that there are people from the real world came into this world right…? So what happened to them?” I asked out of curiosity,

“They used to come here, but as I told you. The more you’re comfortable here. The more you forget. So there were some problem occurred. They didn’t came and it’s been years since that door was closed.” He said.

“Do you remember them?” I asked.

He turned around. “Maybe. Maybe not.” He said with a sad look in his eyes.

“Come on.” He said

We walked a few minutes till Ode Land. It’s different here. A lot of carats are hanging outside together. Doing their own thing. We walked till we reached the castle.

“This is my crib.” Said Prince Jihoon. He knocked the door, and was greeted by a guy which kind of have the same vibe as Prince Jihoon.

“Jihoon-ah. Oh… who are you?” he looked at me, then came 2 more very good looking prince.

“This is (Y/N).” said Prince Jihoon and they were startled which I don’t know why.

 

 

“I’m Prince Hoshi.”

“I’m Prince Wonwoo.”

“I’m Prince Jun” they greeted with a smile.

“Did you have dinner already?” asked Prince Jun.

“Not yet. I bet (Y/N) is starving.” Said Prince Jihoon.

“Come I’ll show you the way.” Said Prince Wonwoo while he gestured his hands to follow him.

“Prince Jihoon. A word.” Said Prince Hoshi to Prince Jihoon while he smile.

“Let’s go.” Said Prince Wonwoo while he smiled and Prince Jun followed us.

I wonder where are Prince Jihoon and Prince Hoshi is going. They had a very serious expression before I followed Prince Wonwoo and Prince Jun.

Prince Jihoon POV

 

We went to the balcony.

Hoshi let out a sigh before he talks.

“Jihoon-ah. Are you aware of what you’re doing right now?” he asked.

“Maybe.” I answered.

“Jihoon-ah. If the King knows this. We’ll be in big trouble.” He said.

“I promise her to take her for a stroll.” I said.

“I know you’ve been waiting for her. We all did.” He said.

“But… she can’t stay here too long. You know that. The boys told us that you were at their place with a girl.” He added.

“I promise tomorrow I’ll bring her to see the King.” I said.

“Of course you have to. If the King’s knights knew about this. We’re dead. I don’t want to go back.” He said while he looked at the sky.

 

/

/

/

/

/

/

 

“King Seungcheol. Looks like we have a guest.” Said Knight Jeonghan to the king who is silently looking at the stars.

“Who?” asked King Seungcheol

“I think you know who it is.” Said Knight Jeonghan

“…. Let them be for a while. Let’s not rush things.” He said.

“Yes, My King.” Said Knight Jeonghan

“You did a great job. You can have your rest now. Tomorrow I’ll tell Knight Joshua to observe them” said King Seungcheol.