Chapter 4

Hey.. I Miss You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As my mind kept wandering..so why not continue writing this story?

^__^  Enjooooy~~

 

  

 Yonghwa's continuous waves of laughter echoed through the living room, sometimes it was too loud compared to the chirping birds outside in one spring morning.

   Seohyun calmly flipped the next page of her book, still focused on her reading. She was lying in his arms, her fingers absentmindedly trailed on his hard biceps.

   They were lounging on the couch, with Yonghwa’s leg and arm draped over her, hugging her like a pillow. He was watching The Simpsons rerun episode, and it never failed to make him laugh like a silly boy.

   It was not that she did not want to watch the cartoon with him. She just wanted to finish reading her book. Just a few more chapters. Her focus was sometimes distracted by the tingling sensations when Yonghwa’s warm breath tickled her ear.

   “Hyuunn…”

   “Hmmm..” she replied lazily. She tried her best to show him that her focus was still very much on the book, not at her boyfriend.

   “Hyuunnn..” Yonghwa purposely rubbed his stubbles against the crook of her neck.

   “Oppaa.. Stop stop.. It tickles!” she squealed and wiggled her body, trying to escape from his tight hug. “Waeyo? The Simpsons can’t entertain you anymore?”

   He pouted, “I think you love your book more than you love me.”

   Aigoo..this silly namja. I think I have pampered him too much.

   “Well, I think you love The Simpsons more than you love me,” she tried to suppress her giggle.

   “But - but you love Keroro more than you love me!” he pinched and tickled her side, earning another squeal from her.

   “That is true. Keroro was my first love,” Seohyun giggled and grabbed his hand, trying to stop him from tickling her.

   “Mwo?? This yeppeun yeoja.. I was your first love!” Yonghwa growled playfully, tightened his hug over her body. 

   "Yes, you were my first love and my last," she chuckled and kissed his cheek.

   "Glad you know that," he nipped and the soft skin on her neck.

   “Oppaaa...stop giving me hickey! I have enough of them,” she whined.

   “They are declaration of my undying love to you. You will never have enough of them," Yonghwa pulled her front body to face him. She changed her position and rested her head comfortably on his shoulder.

   Yonghwa brushed her soft locks and stared at the sparkling eyes. He could never stop looking at these eyes.

   The same eyes that captured his heart at the first sight. The same eyes that inspired him in writing so many songs. The same eyes that comforted him and gave him strength in difficult times.

   Again and again, he was grateful for having her in his life. Although both of them were so busy with their schedules, they put effort to spend time together.

   They didn’t need a candlelight dinner at a fancy restaurant. Doing house chores like cleaning, cooking and eating together were more meaningful for them. It reminded them that they were taking care of each other, and never took things for granted. Privacy and leisure time were so precious for them, and they treasured it deeply.

   “I miss you oppa..” Seohyun’s soft voice broke his reverie. He smiled and gave her a soft peck.

   Seohyun kissed him back and caressed his stubbles. She loved seeing her man with stubbles, although Yonghwa preferred a clean shaven look, especially when he was working in front of the camera. Either way, her namja always looked ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter