Chapter 3

Hey.. I Miss You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   The moment she walked into the studio, he could not see anything but her. His love light. His angel.

  Yonghwa felt like he could finally breathe again. Drinking a beautiful sight in front of him, he knew he was the luckiest man alive. He missed everything about her. Her soft locks that tumbled over her shoulders, her cherry sweet lips, her sparkling eyes…

   He just can’t get enough of her. If he died before her, he swore he would stay as a ghost. A handsome ghost if that was possible, and continued chasing her.

But his naughtiness kicked in.

   Using his acting skills, he greeted her formally. He tried his best to mask any emotion, made a cold eye contact, and exercised a solemn body language. An unspoken message that they had nothing special between them.

  Then he noticed her watery eyes. He groaned silently, scolding himself for being a complete pabo.

   Seohyun was releasing her handclasp, breaking their eye contact. She gasped when suddenly he pulled her toward him. He imprisoned her in a tight embrace. Her scent was all around him. He heard her sigh and felt her molding her body to him.

   “Hey.. I miss you..” he murmured and buried his face in her hair.

  Seohyun huffed and replied softly, "I thought you did not want others to know that I am your girlfriend.."

    He chuckled, “Well I miss your flared nostrils too.”

  “Choding!” She protested and tried to loosen their hug. He laughed and held her closer, breathed in her sweet scent. He was more than content. "I missed you too oppa.." she murmured against his neck. He kissed her temple and rested his forehead against hers. Both of them closed their eyes, just standing there, enjoying embrace of each other.

   “I’m sick Seohyunah,” he whined to her.

   “Deh? Why didn’t you tell me?” Her eyes opened with concern, her hands gently caressed his face.

   “I feel so lovesick,” he sighed, enjoying her soft touch.

   “Ah cham..you are such a sweet talker,” she laughed to his silliness. She gently ran her fingers through his hair.

   “I drink too much coffee. I eat plenty of junk food. You have to take care of me now. Prepare ma for me every morning. Cook healthy food for me. And spend your day with me,” he pouted. "I even missed your kimchi.”

   "Arasseoyo," she smiled tenderly. Her man now was acting like a 6 year old, asking for her attention. It was an adorable sight. 

   "And why you are wearing this thin coat, it is a freezing winter here,” he fussed over her dress as he smoothed his hands down her sides.

   "It was warm in Ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter