Chapter 2

Hey.. I Miss You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 “Manager oppa, can we stop at any coffee shop? I want to buy coffee and breakfast for oppa and others.”

   Seohyun knew exact respond she would get from his manager, who was driving their van.

  “Coffee? Are you okay Seonah? You asked me to drop you at FNC studio and now you are buying coffee for Yonghwa. Where is the reserved and guarded Seohyun that I knew?”

   She blushed and fidgeted on her seat. “I just want to cheer him up. He must be so tired working day and night.” She knew Yonghwa worked hard for FNC artists’ mini album.

   “You mean you love and miss him a lot, and you want to show it to the world,” her coordi noona winked and .

   “Love without regret Seohyunah. Namoo Actors does not bind you with dating contract. Either you date privately or openly, it would be your choice,” her manager smiled warmly to her.

  “Ah..young love. Suddenly I miss my husband.” Her coordi noona chuckled and sang Love Light.  

  Her cheeks were getting redder and there was no way out of this tease. Might as well sang Love Light with her coordi noona.

------------------------------------------------- 

 “Annyeong Jungshin chinggu!” She greeted the tall bassist who was waiting for her at the lobby.

  “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter