Working Out.

I'm Gonna Marry You

Alright, I know what you're thinking; This is where you fell in love with Koki and he you. No, your wrong. Actually we have quite the ways to go before I realized that I was actually in love with Koki. But I'd be lying to say that at this point I didn't some very strong feelings for him. Here's thing thing: feelings are just that, feelings. I had them but I wasn't sure if they were good, bad. Romantic, unromantic. Koki was just Koki/Kisses to me at this point. He hasn't amde an impact nor a dent in my life story. He'll end up getting a whole seperate book in my life story, but we're not there yet. So you'll just have to wait.


Koki had invited his friend over, as did Kiri.

"Jeez, Terr. This place is mass!" Miyaki said as Kiri let her in, Koki's friend was already sitting on the long plush couch.

"Miyaki, this is Junno. Junno this is Miyaki." Introductions were exchanged, hands were shook.

"So you've been dating for how long now?" Miya asked.

"About three weeks." Koki answered before taking a bite off the pizza Kiri and him had made just a while earlier.

"Koki never shuts up about her at work." Junno leaned in to Miya and whispered. She giggled.

"You two look cute enough together." Miya said taking a piece of pizza, they ate for a while talking about work and games and t.v, etc.

"Now I need to work out, gotta look good for this girl." Koki said while standing up from the couch. Kiri giggled and got up with him.

"Shall I help?" She asked, he nodded.

"How do you do that?" Miya asked.

"Motivation." Koki explained as Kiri lied down on the floor. Junno and Miya were thoroughly confused as they watched Koki get in push up position above Kiri.

"1." Kiri counted as he leaned down to kiss her, then push himself back up.

"2." He repeated the notion. Junno and Miya looked at each other and snook out, much to Koki's plan. They continued this 'work-out' regiman until Koki got tired at 106.

"My turn." Kiri exclaimed as they switched positions, she looked down to him. "I'm gonna beat you with 108!" She laughed.

"1." Koki counted. *kiss*

"2." Kiss.

"3." Kiss.

"4." Kiss.

"5." Kiss.

"6." Kiss.

"7." Kiss.

"8." Kiss.

"9." Kiss.

"10." Kiss.

Kiri went down for an eleventh when Koki wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her completely down on top of him, rolling her over so they were on their side. They both laughed, Kiri putting on a fake pout face.

"Hey, I was gonna beat you!" She pouted.

"I know, thats why I did it." He said kissing her forehead.

"Love you." She said into his ear.

"Love you too." He replied in hers.


Okay, so see this here moment could've lasted forever in my mind. But it just didn't, now of course we did sit there for about 20 minutes just giggling about nothing and rolling around on his floor but it wasn't long enough for me. I liked being there, with him. I liked the familiarity level we were at with each other. I liked being able to just have fun and talk about our wedding. The only thing that possibly could've ruined my three week relationship with Koki at this point was one of us backing out of it, and neither of us wanted to do that. Hey we were going to marry each other.


"Koki, your not kidding about us getting married are you?" Kiri asked while the two lie on the couch, watching a reality show about modern japanese brides. The process seemed hard but she could go through it with Koki.

"Of course not." He said into her ear, she smiled and returned to watching the show.

She held onto his arm which was wrapped around her collarbone, his head laying on hers.

"Kiri-chan." He asked still looking at the t.v.

"What Kisses?" She giggled, he kissed her on the head and proceeded.

"Its been what, a month?" She nodded. "We should go on a formal date." She looked back to him.

"Really?" She was smiling as he nodded kissing her forehead.

"I think I'm ready to show off what I got." She rolled her eyes in response.