Club Meeting.

I'm Gonna Marry You

The music bumped and thumped throughout Kiritani's limbs. She was dancing and jumping with her best friend and cousin, having a good time.

"Deja, it looks like you have a fan." Miyaki shouted into the petite girl's ear, the music was so loud the young on thought she heard wrong. All three of the girls looked in the direction Miyaki pointed out, there stood a handsome looking man staring right a Deja. A toothy smile dawned his face upon noticing her blush as she looked at him.

"Go." Kiritani pushed her towards him, she looked back nervously at both of them. They smiled reassuringly at her. "Go." Kiritani mouthed, she watched as her baby cousin walked towards the man and started a conversation. Pride in her eyes she began to dance with Miyaki once again.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*********************************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Koki noticed a beautiful girl across the crowded dance floor, dancing freely with another girl. An equally beautiful smile dawning her face as she had fun with the other girl.

"Hey Koki, let's go." Yuichi pulled him up off the plush seat and onto the dance floor, where the boys then dispersed and went scouting. Koki naturally knew the direction he wanted to go, but he did not want to disturb the girl's fun. He didn't want to see the smile fade.

"Hey there y man." A woman stood next to him, looking at him seductively. He shrugged and lead her to the floor to dance.


Now don't get me wrong, Koki didn't fall in love with me at first sight. Actually the complete opposite. But I guess you'll have to read on to find out...


"Say, Miyaki. We should go sit down." Kiritani shouted into her friend's ear, the girl nodded and followed her best friend to a plush seat. They ordered some drinks and began talking and 'eye-stalking' Deja. Who was now dancing with the man who had been nicknamed 'stare-down'.

"Hey ladies. May we join you?" A couple of handsome guys asked, the girls nodded.

"My name is Miyaki." Miyaki outstretched a hand. Kiritani did the same, soon the boys started flirting like crazy with the girls.

Miyaki and Kiritani soaked up the attention, Miyaki leaving temporarily to dance with one of the guys but soon coming back. Kiritani was being drooled over by one of the guys, laughing at his attention. She shot her hair over her shoulder and arched her back while shooting a flashy smile his way. Which didn't go unnoticed by Koki.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*********************************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

'Dammit' He thought, he left the girl he was dancing with on the dance floor and stomped over to the seat Kiritani was at.

"You are so frustrating, you have driven me to the corner of the club." He said into her ear, using a low voice. Maintaining his mysterious character he left the girl sitting on the couch and walked to the corner of the club he had earlier observed her at.

 

******

"What the hell was that!?" Miyaki commented looking over to Kiritani, who had a sly look in her eye.

"I don't know, but I'm going." Kiritani rose from her seat and started to walk to the corner when Miyaki grabbed her wrist.

"What!? He could be-" Kiri cut her off.

"I don't give a , I'm going." And with that, she met Koki in the corner which turned into a black-walled hallway. He stood with his back up against the wall almost glowing from the club's lights.

"Ya know that little stunt you pulled, it made me want you." He said, not bothering to look at her.

"Hmm, is that so." She said crossing her arms.

"Very so." He crossed his arms as well and came close to Kiri's face.

"Hmm, now your making me frustrated." She said looking into his eyes, lust filled and cloudy.

"Is that so?" He replied using the same low voice. She nodded. "Then we should do something about that."

"Indeed, we should." She agreed, he grabbed her wrist and lead Kiritani out of the club.

 

 

What Kiritani wore to the club:

 

 Hasegawa_Jun080718006.jpg