Jeopardize I Won't.

I'm Gonna Marry You

Kiritani sat on Koki's long red sofa, way too luxorious to be sat on. But he insisted.

"So what's your name?" He asked dimming the lights above his posh pad and walking over to lean in towards Kiri.

"Kiritani Terran." She smiled coyly, letting him invade her space.

"Tanaka Koki." He said.

"Ya know, I didn't realize this before but you are very handsome." She said observing every feature on his face.

He planted a kiss on her lips, a light peck.

"And quite the kisser." She said, he kissed her again.

"I can't do this." He said collapsing next to her.

"Hmm? You can't sleep with me?" She asked calmly looking at his slumped figure. He looked at her and sighed before explaining.

"Not because you aren't attractive or anything but because..." She looked at him in curiousity. "Because I'm going to marry you, and I don't want to jeopardize my future with you." He smiled confidently.

"Is that so?" She asked looking at him with a smile.

"Yep, Kiritani Terran you will be my wife." He said sitting up straight.

"Hmm." She pondered for a moment. "Tanaka Terran. That sounds really good." She said smiling at him. He smiled back at her.


Now you may think this is where Koki fell in love with me, nope. Your wrong. You must read on.


"So what do you want your ring to look like?" He asked, now the two were laying with their limbs crossed. His hand holding up his head, the other playing with Kiri's ring finger. Her legs encased by his as her head lay underneath a pillow he provided for her.

"Hmm," Another thought for her to ponder. "Simple. Not too flashy, I don't do flashy."

"Diamonds?"

"Maybe just a small one. Silver, no Gold." She said looking at his nimble fingers playing with hers.

He let out a small laugh. "Alright, location." He said still studying her finger, imagining the beautiful ring he would place on it someday.

"Hmm, somewhere with a lot of white. Dim-lighted but still be able to see faces." He loved the light in her eyes while she described the perfect location of their reception and ceremony. She was serious, and so was he.

"Let's practice." He said looking at her face.

"Practice?" She let him pull her up off the couch and lead her over to the giant window that showed a beautiful night view of the Tokyo towers, and all of Tokyo's skyline.

"Dancing." He aranged their bodies to ballroom dancing form, her left hand in his right. Her right hand resting on his shoulder while his left hand rested on her waist. He lead around in a sloppy circle as she giggled.

"You kinda at this." She giggled looking down at his feet. He laughed and pulled her into him. Her arms wrapped around his neck and his arms around her waist. He lead her again.

"Better?" He asked into her ear.

"Better." She said relaxing into his body, they waltzed around his flat until they were getting dizzy.

He held her at arms length and looked at her.

"Kiritani Terran, will you take Tanaka Koki to be your something wedded husband?" She giggled and looked at him seriously. A smile still on her lips.

"I do. Tanaka Koki, will you take Kiritani Terran to be your lawfully wedded wife?" She laughed a little.

"I do."

"You can kiss your bride now." She said still giggling a bit. He laughed and pulled her in for a light kiss, but nothing like a wall kiss. It was a real kiss, filled with gentleness.

'I hope you serious Kiritani Terran...'

'I pray you aren't playing me, Tanaka Koki...'