For The Sake Of The Universe

I'm Gonna Marry You

That night Kiritani went home at 2 am, Koki drove her home.

"Hey wife," He said as she was exiting his car. "Don't go falling out of love with me overnight." She smiled.

"Tomorrow?" Kiri asked looking at him with her big eyes.

"Don't you mean seven hours?" He said smiling at her. She nodded and shut his car door before hurrying up to her shared apartment with Miyaki. She snook in quietly as if not to wake Miyaki.

"Hey Yuki," She whispered to her pet rat as soon as she got into her room. The walls were pretty thin in their apartment. "Guess what?" Kiri asked the rat, knowing he couldn't answer. "I'm getting married." She smiled while changing into her thin light red sweatpants and taking her yellow tank top off to reveal a smaller white one. It showed through to her purple lace bra, which she suddenly remembered didn't match the underwear she was wearing.

She suddenly became very glad she didn't sleep with Koki that night

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~************************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Morning beautiful." Koki said into the phone speaker. Kiri giggled and responded.

"Hey husband, you ready to see me?"

"Been ready all night." He smiled looking up at her apartment window as soon as he pulled into the parking lot.

"Awe, did you dream about me?" She whispered walking out into the space of the apartment, it was nine am but still too early for Miyaki to be up. 'Bye, Yuki.' SHe mouthed before shutting her bedroom door to walk into the kitchen to grab herself a bottle of water.

"Nope, didn't sleep a wink. Thinking bout you too much." She smiled. "Waiting for you downstairs." She laughed as she spotted his car.

"I see you." She said and hung up, walking to his car.

She buckled herself and waited for him to drive, he didn't he just sat there staring at her.

"What?" She asked smiling at him.

"Your pretty, wife." He said not bothering to move.

"Mm, thank you." She leaned over to kiss him lightly on the lips. "Good morning." Kiri said still close to his face.

"Morning." He smiled, she sat back down and he drove to his apartment.

"Wow, this place looks even better in real light than it does in romance mode." She joke as she walked in to the familiar room, noticing the small furry animal in a cage she looked at Koki curious.

"Flying squirrel." He said, she looked facsinated.

"What'cha doing?" She asked walking over to him as he was clicking away on his computer.

"Looking at rings." And that he was, pretty silver diamond rings appeared on the screen. She looked at him as he pulled her to sit on his lap.

"Ya know..." He said. "Even though I wanna fly us down to vegas and get married right now, we should probably date a little first."

Kiri giggled a little before leaning her head back onto his shoulder, he leaned his chin on hers. "For the sake of the universe."

"Exactly, for the sake of the universe." He agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*************************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So how long are we planning on dating?" Koki asked while grabbing the milk from the fridge, they were making breakfast. Considering both were fairly hungry.

"Hmm, until the universe tells us its sick of us dating." She said. He laughed and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"When do you think that'll happen?" He asked resting his chin on her shoulder, he kissed her cheek.

"I hope soon, we practically have our whole wedding planned." She smiled, he agreed.

"Don't you worry Kiritani Terran, I will put a beautiful ring on this here finger." He said taking her left hand in his and singled out her ring finger. She looked at him, his eyes sparkled.

"Tanaka Koki it has been apleasure knowing you for a little over 24 hours." Kiri said, she meant it.

"HmHm. Be my girlfriend, Kiritani Terran." Koki turned her around and looked her dead in the eyes, she giggled and nodded. He pulled her in for a hug, whispering in her ear. "My Kiri-chan."

"That's not fair, I don't have a nickname for you." She fake-pouted, inside she was giddy for the pet name he gave her.

"Hmm, then you should think of one. Kiri-chan." He said before peeling her off of him, only to place a kiss lightly on her lips.

"Your cute, you know that?" She asked still holding her hands around his waist.

"Oh am I? I was not aware of this." He said before placing kisses all over her face as she giggled.

"Koki come on, Kisses!" She shouted, then it clicked. "Kisses." She said again, he pulled her in for another hug and twirled around his large kitchen.


 

 

 

Kiri's rat:

 

 

 191558%252Cxcitefun-cool-rats-8.jpg

 

 

 

Koki's flying squirrel:

 

 Squirrel_SoFlyWCSq1_U70Tinkerbell.jpg