❥ 002

Just In Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

FEELING RESPONSIBLE 

 

 

Mark's POV. 

I was sleeping peacefully until, "MARK! WAKE UP!" I knew it was Jinyoung yelling. Jackson and I came back to Korea last night. We were on a business trip in America for two months.

I turned over in my bed to reach for my phone, but before I could, Jinyoung pulled my blankets off, "Yah! Do you know what time it is? I know you have jetlag, but wake up! It's 2pm! Did you forget that we're celebrating later tonight?!"

I groaned before getting up, "You know, this is one of the things I didn't miss when I was away. I didn't have someone nagging me to wake up." Jinyoung pushed me into the bathroom, "Go brush your teeth and wash your face. We're going to the mall to find something to wear tonight." 

After washing up, I walked downstairs to see Jackson and Jinyoung waiting, "Let's go." "Hey, are we gonna get something to eat first?" I laughed at Jackson, "There's a food court, help yourself." Jinyoung replied, "Come on, I bet you're hungry too Mark." 

Jackson and Jinyoung are my best friends. The three of us met each other the summer before high school at a family outing. No, we're not related. Our parents were good friends and so our families just kept hanging out with each other. It became a habit but really, there was no one else who understood us better than each other.

Once we graduated high school, we started living together. Jackson started working with his family's company. But a few years after he started working, the company went broke. My father invested and took over their company, so we work together now.

As for Jinyoung, he went to college after high school. He had his own plans for his future but his father had different plans for him. Currently, Jinyoung works alongside his father at the company. No matter how careless I may seem, I'm actually really glad that I have them in my life.

When we finished eating, we walked around the mall, shopping for an outfit. After a few hours of being indecisive, we all decided on something simple and went home. 

I was currently in the kitchen with Jackson when Jinyoung came in, "We should probably get ready since we're trying to be there by 8pm." We nodded and left the kitchen.

The three of us met in the living room once we were done. Jinyoung looked at me and Jackson, "Looks like we're ready. Can you two go together? I have to go pick up Bomi and her friends." Jackson nodded, "Youngji is going to be there too right?" Jinyoung nodded with a chuckle.

Jackson and Youngji have a complicated relationship. I know Jackson has feelings for her and I'm pretty sure that she has feelings for him but none of them seem to be admitting it to each other. Instead, they always shake it off and act like nothing is going on between them.

Once Jinyoung left, I grabbed the keys, "Come on, let's go Jackson." When we arrived, loud music could be heard outside the club and there was already a long line waiting to get in. Man, it's been awhile since I've gone clubbing. During the business trip, I couldn't go out because there was so much work to do.

Jackson and I skipped the line and walked to the front. We're part of the VIP guest list, so they let us in without a doubt. When we stepped inside, we saw many people already drinking and dancing. "I'm going upstairs Jackson." "Oh, let's go together. We still have to wait for Jinyoung."

As we walked upstairs, I bumped into someone. I turned to see that it was Kim Seokjin. I smirked, "Well well, look who it is." He scoffed, "Long time no see Tuan." Jackson gave him a look, "Can you move aside? You're in our way." 

We continued walking upstairs leaving him behind. Seokjin and I didn't exactly have the best relationship in high school. The good thing was that he tranferred to a different school.

We decided to go in the VIP room while waiting for Jinyoung. Once we sat down, Jackson looked at me, "How long has it been since we've seen Seokjin?" "I don't know and I don't care." Jackson sighed, "Want to go get a drink?" "Yeah, sure."

Right at that moment, a waiter came in, "Mr. Jinyoung just entered." We nodded and walked out to see Jinyoung with three girls. I recognized two of the girls to be Bomi and Youngji, but who was the other girl? Once we walked over to them, Jinyoung introduced us to the unknown girl.

She smiled as she put her hand out and introduced herself. I gave her a nod while Jackson grabbed her hand, "Hi, I'm Jackson. It's a pleasure to meet you! Don't mind Mark though. He's just jetlagged so he's kinda moody." I scoffed at his comment and she retracted her hand.

Eunji's POV. 

Once we were done with introductions, Jinyoung spoke up, "We don't have to stick together if we don't want to. Bomi and I are gonna go dance. Everyone okay with that?" We all nodded as they left. Youngji turned towards me, "Do you wanna go dance Eunji?" I shook my head, "No thanks, but you go on ahead." 

Right after I declined her offer, Jackson volunteered to dance with her. So, she walked downstairs to the dance floor with Jackson following her.

Please log in to read the full chapter