❥ 001

Just In Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

A NIGHT OUT

 

 

Eunji's POV. 

I was at my desk, flipping through some paperwork when I heard a knock. I looked up to see Hoseok oppa holding a bag with two lunch boxes, "Oppa!" I got out of my seat and went over to hug him. "Yah, it's almost 4pm. I heard that you didn't even eat yet." I gave him a meek smile. He sighed, "Come on, let's go down to the cafeteria. You need to get out of the office." 

As we walked down to the cafeteria, people continued to bow at us. Being me, I gave a nod of acknowledgement but oppa just smiled and continued along. I smiled. It's been too long since I've seen oppa. For the last six months, oppa was traveling out of the country, taking care of company business.

Once we found an empty table, we took a seat. Oppa shook the lunch boxes and gave one to me, "Here, eat." I gladly opened the box and started to eat. "When did you get back oppa?" "Yesterday afternoon." I gasped, "Oppa! Why didn't you tell me?! I would've picked you up." "No need haha. Appa sent people to pick me up. Plus, I know how busy you are princess." I looked at oppa, "Even so, you're more important. I missed you a lot oppa." He smiled at me, "I missed you too." 

Growing up as kids, Hoseok oppa was the only one who cared for me. Omma and appa were always so busy working and taking care of company matters. We never really spent time together as a family, except for at public events. But even then, our parents ended up talking to other company representatives. Oppa never really received love from our parents, but he made sure I received a lot of love from him and I can never thank him enough for that.

"Anyways, are you busy tonight?" I thought for a while and realized I had plans, "Hmm, yes actually. Bomi and Youngji are taking me out." "Oh, really? Jung Eunji is actually going out?" I lightly hit his arm, "Oppa! I go out every once in a while!" "Yeah, but meetings outside the company don't count."

I made a face at oppa, "Oppa!" He laughed, "I'm just teasing princess haha." "Why'd you ask though?" "I wanted to take you out and hang with some of the guys." "Hmm, well, how about tomorrow? It's Sunday and I'll be leaving work early." He smiled and pat my head, "Sounds good to me, I'll let them know."

Around 6:30pm. 

I was currently cleaning up and putting my stuff away. Grabbing my bag, I turned off the lights and left my office. As I walked to the parking lot, my phone rang.

I looked at the caller ID to see that it was Bomi so I picked up, "Hello?" "Yah! You said you'd be home by 6pm, where are you?" "Sorry, I had a few things to finish up before leaving. I'm on my way home right now!" She complained, "Now we have less time to get you ready." "Ready for what? You know, I never asked where-" I sighed knowing that she ended the call before I could finish. 

Please log in to read the full chapter