Rehearsals Pt. 2

Best Friend, First Love and Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae POV:

After performing "Genie", we switched to the next song, "All Night". And while singing, we were instructed to go from the second stage to the main stage where everyone will be at. I kept my hat down covering my eyes. While walking behind Tiffany, I took a glimpse at who was up there, and there he was. My tall and handsome man. He was very easy to spot with his height and that blonde hair of his. Then right behind him was BTS. And just seeing his face as well made me feel so alive and happy.

 

*After performance*

All: "Annyeonghasaeyo! JTT-Imnida!" 

(Cheers all around erupt)

Stage Manager: "So as you all know now, our special performance is from JTT. It's been years  since they've performed together and we would please ask of you all to keep their performance a surprise till Friday evening. So that is two  days from now. Anyways, all of you did great! Please get some rest and enjoy the next two days off and we will see you all then!"

All: "YAY! THANK YOU!"

Seeing so many new faces and some familiar ones, made me feel at home. Although, this industry was stressful, it made me remember all those great times of being able to live out my dreams.

I hugged the girls and some friends. Then I felt a pair of arms come from behind me and wrapping around my waist. Feeling his chest right behind me, and the feeling of butterflies in my stomach. I turned around and smiled so big. 

Jae: "JUNHONG!!!" 

I jumped up and wrapped my arms around his neck. With him being 6'2 and me 5'4, it was a challenge. He lifted me up so that I could reach and hugged me so tight, burying his face into my neck. I have never felt so happy in my life just to see him. 

Zelo: "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!?!"

Jae: "Surprise!!!!"

He puts me down and looks down at me just smiling with tears in his eyes. He holds me by my waist and pulls me in for a kiss. 

All: "Awwwww....."

Tiff: "Yah! You two get a room!"

We looked at everyone in embarrassment. 

RM: "And you don't even hug your greatest cousin ever?"

Jae: "NAMJOON!!!!" *Running to hug him*

RM: "Aigoo! It's been a while cousin! How are you? How is it in America?"

Jae: "It's been great! I just finished a concert yesterday"

RM: "Zelo mentioned that earlier. How did you manage to get here still?"

Jae: "Well.....I haven't rested yet, besides sleeping on the plane. But I was too excited to be back!"

RM: "Well it's good to see you again. How long will you be here?"

Jae: "I was thinking for a month. My manager said to take a break and spend time here".

I looked over behind RM's shoulder and I see this dark chocolate brown hair looking down at his feet, trying his best to not make eye contact with me. I walk towards him. He looked up in shock that I was right there. 

 

———————————————————————————

 

First Love POV:

*Day of rehearsals....Seated watching performances*

I wonder how she is doing. Has she eaten well? Has she been resting? Does Zelo treat her well? After many years of not talking to her, it just feels as if I am just her Guardian Angel, watching her and making sure she is fine. 

Seeing Zelo sitting there, right in front of us, it made me feel a bit......Jealous. I wanted to be in his position. Well I was, but I had to give it up. I lost the one thing that I wanted so badly. The one thing that I loved the most, even more than my music.....

I felt so bad when he said hi to me. All I did was just a half-assed smile towards him. Even Namjoon looked at me. Zelo didn't do anything bad to me so why do I feel like I want to punch him? Why do I get so worked up when I see him? 

 

*Finishes rehearsal*

We sat back down in our seats right behind BAP. I was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter