The Start

Best Friend, First Love and Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae's POV: (Present day)

10:30pm

I finally came home from a long day of rehearsals and all I really wanted to do is just get dressed in my comfy home clothes, sit on the couch and just drink some sort of alcohol to get me to sleep. Lately, with all the dance rehearsals and getting the new album out, has really put a toll on me. 

Got out if these icky clothes and into my comfy clothes and just grabbed some left over wine from a dinner last night and just sat on the couch. I wasn't in the mood for K-Dramas tonight so I ended up opening my YouTube app and the first thing I saw on my screen....."Zelo: Questions". I didn't even know that he dropped it so early! I got way too excited and just clicked in it and just got lost in his music video. Just watching him always puts a smile on my face. The way he moves with the music, his charming looks.....What more can a girl ask for? 

As soon as the music video ended, I got my phone out and just was about to send him a text when I noticed that I got a message from my manager:

 

           "Hey Jae! So sorry I know it's super late and i would be the last person that your seriously want to see a text from. But do you remember your old company? SM Entertainment? Well, they reached out to us just a few min ago and they are wondering if you wanted to do a reunion performance with your old groupies. Just let me know tomorrow what you think! They want to know by this weekend. The live stage would be next week, so please let me know tomorrow! Thanks! Xoxo Momager"

 

Well.....I guess it wouldn't hurt to maybe go. I mean, my group was called "JTT", it's our first initials, "Jae, Tiffany, and Taeyeon". We are still pretty close after our contracts ended with SM. Tiffany and I went back to America whereas Taeyeon unnie, she stayed in Korea and kept her contract going with SM. Maybe I should go back. It's been years since I've been back and I could finally visit Junhong. Ehh.....I'll sleep on it. Let me just text Junhong first to show th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter