The Meeting

Best Friend, First Love and Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Continued.....

 

Momager: "So SMEntertainment had suggested to your group mates that we must keep this reunion to ourselves and not broadcast it to fans or anything. It's more of a gift for the fans after years of not performing for a while".

Jae: "Yeah. Actually that's fine! What about Zelo? Can I tell him?"

Momager: "Ermm.....Well they didn't jdiscuss that detail so just to be safe, think of this as a surprise for him during rehearsals. We will all be there for the rehearsal. It'll be a great surprise for everyone!"

Jae: "That's true. Okay!"

———————————————————————————

*Later on that evening*

9pm

Do I really want to do this? After seeing BTS' name on the performance list, it makes me feel nervous and scared to even see you. I know we ended not in a bad way, but just the thought of having you there and my current boyfriend there in the same stage, it's frustrating....

What do I do? Do I still continue?

*Text Tone*

Tiff: "AYYO! You heard the big news?! 🤗"

Jae: "Heeeyyy! Yes! I'm so excited! I can't wait to see you both again and be on stage one more time"

Tiff: "RIGHT! Ughhh! I'm here in LA if you wanna grab some lunch before we jet off to Korea again".

Jae: "Sounds great! 🥰"

Tiff: "Oh! And did you see the list?"

Jae: "Yeah wae?"

Tiff: "Nothing. Just worried about you. You'll see him there and Zelo. I just hope you are ready for it 😌".

Am I really ready for it? Be real now Jae. Don't start overthinking things.....

Jae. "*sigh* Yeah I am. I mean we are adults not so we should be able to look past things. I'll text you in a bit. Going home from rehearsals ✌🏼"

———————————————————————————

Zelo POV:

I miss this crew, my boys. Performing with them. But because of TS being so greedy, it messed up our chances of being big and performing. Anyways, rehearsing for this big concert has been kicking my lately. I just want to go home and call Jae. I miss her so much. With he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter