Rehearsals Pt. 1

Best Friend, First Love and Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae POV:

*Day of Departure to Korea*

Well....Today is the day. The day that has been bugging me for a week. Why am I so nervous? But I'm excited at the same time. In all honesty, I'm more excited to see Zelo. It's been months since we've last seen each other and I just can't wait to see his shocked face.

I'm coming Zelo.....I'm coming to see you.....

Momager: "Okay Jae. So this is the plan, well, we are landing a bit later than planned. I've informed your management team there so that they can adjust accordingly. Once we land, we are going straight to the sound check on stage. So this is the layout of the stage and where you will be entering and all of that".

 

Jae: "Goodness.....This is bringing some flashbacks of stressful days. Those K-Pop days"

 

Momager: "Oh god. I can imagine. Okay go get some rest. You'll need it".

———————————————————————————

*Arrives in Korea*

Goodness, nothing has really changed. I miss the air and everything here. It just feels like home for me. And the fact that, no one knows that I am here, I can finally walk the streets without screaming fans and crazy fans who want me dead. 

As we head over to the venue, I start to feel this nervousness in my gut. That butterfly feels. It's making me crazy. And also, remembering the dances. But this makes me feel so happy, being able to perform with my girls again. Oh how I miss those days.

 

*At the Venue*

{"Genie remix by, SNSD starts}

Stage Crew 1: "So Jae, you are a bit late, so just come thru here and you will be lifted up on that side of the stage. Your group members are aware and will leave that area open for you to pop up. Got it?"

Jae: "Ne. Kamsamnida!"

Oh god. That feeling is back. I have no clue what to do. I'm shaking and what's worse, I didn't even see anyone coming in and I have no idea where they are at. Supposedly, they are right next to the main stage area seated where they are going to be seated during the performances. 

Oh no, I'm being lifted now. Now Jae! 

"...... Nan geudae sowoneul irwojugo sipeun (irwo julge)

Haengunui yeosin

Sowoneul malhaebwa (I'm genie for you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter