Fight Me!

Mitzu Thoughts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mina-unnie looks especially scary right now...” Chaeyoung whispered. She wasn’t going to lie and say she isn’t afraid of the girl who had her arms-crossed and was watching TV as looking as if she wanted to tear apart Gordon Ramsey.

 

Dahyun, Tzuyu and her were all sitting down around the breakfast bar in the kitchen. They had woken up a little bit later than usual, and were now in the process of having a late breakfast.

 

They had thought that they would be having a quiet and peaceful morning. Especially since 3MIX were out shopping, and Sana unnie and Momo unnie usually didn’t wake up until very very much later. However as soon as they came down, they suddenly felt as if there was a thunderstorm brewing in the living room. A stark contrast to the bright and sunny skies outside.

 

Their suspicions were confirmed once they caught sight of a certain Japanese member glowering at MasterChef USA. Now to see the usually quiet and reserved member so upset is something that doesn’t happen very often. But on the rare occasions when it does, everyone makes sure to steer clear of her. It was best for her—and for them—to give her some time to cool down.

 

As quietly as they could, they prepared a quick breakfast and opted to eat on the breakfast bar instead of the formal dining room. The more distance they put between themselves and Mina was probably for the best. One can never be too safe.

 

“I know... Tzuyu what did you do??” Dahyun asked, turning to the maknae who had been suspiciously quiet the entire time.

 

Tzuyu paused, her spoon suspended in midair as she stared at Dahyun with an arched eyebrow. Looking offended by the accusation, she furrowed her eyebrows. “What do you mean “what did I do”? I didn’t do anything! Why would you assume such a thing?”

 

“Umm because we all know how jealous Mina can get?”

 

“And you’ve been spending an awful lot of time with Elkie lately.”

 

“Going on “friendly dates” and such-“

 

Tzuyu immediately held up a hand and glared at her two friends, “They are friendly dates!”

 

“We know that...” Chaeyoung said, “but think of how Mina feels every time you go and post about your cafe dates? Or when you go home a little later than usual?”

 

Tzuyu only looked at them with confused eyes, still not understanding where they were getting at. Dahyun sighed and pushed her plate to the side before grabbing the younger girl by the shoulders, effectively getting her attention.

 

“Okay, let’s put it this way. What would you feel if Mina decided to go out for coffee with Bambam?”

 

“What does this have to do with the situation?” Tzuyu asked, her features shifting to one of annoyance. Mina was everyone’s dream girl. And thus had a lot of admirers, even during their predebut days, amongst idols. Her two-way charm was simply too hard to resist. However while most knew that she was out of their league, so they usually resorted to shyly giving inkigayo sandwiches with their numbers on it, or albums with sweet messages written inside. But Bambam was a different case. Tzuyu could vividly remember the mornings when the Thai would head to their dorm and drop off breakfast for everyone—but everyone knew it was for Mina—or when he would drop by during practice with snacks and refreshments.

 

She absolutely hated it.

 

And while Mina had assured her that he was made aware of their relationship, she couldn’t help but feel over protective whenever their group’s schedules would coincide with one another.

 

“I-“ she started, seemingly unable to form a sentence as realization dawned on her. “Upset. Jealous. Mad.”

 

“Exactly.” Dahyun said, happy to see Tzuyu finally understanding what th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter