Game

Mitzu Thoughts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu shivered a little as she felt a cool breeze waft into the room. She had been in bed all day and had spent the majority of the day sleeping in. She was usually one of the early risers between her members, but the fatigue from their recent comeback promotions had finally caught up to her. She couldn’t keep her eyes open any longer than five minutes even if she tried.

 

With her eyes still closed, she turned over to the other side and patted the sheets. Looking for a familiar warmth. However once her hands fell upon cold sheets, the tired girl cracked open one eye and found that the other side of the bed was indeed empty.

 

Now frowning, Tzuyu sat up and quickly scanned the room, looking for the elusive girl.

 

Said girl wasn’t that hard to find, and Tzuyu let out a little smile at the sight that had greeted her.

 

Dragging the covers with her, Tzuyu got up from the bed and padded quietly towards the figure that was sitting by the little nook beside the window.

 

Once she was in front of the girl, Tzuyu quietly whispered. “Mina-chan, how long have you been sitting here?”

 

Sparing a quick glance from the screen, the older girl thought for a moment before replying, “Not long Tzuyu-yah, maybe half an hour?”

 

Tzuyu opened to say something along the lines of, come back to bed with me. But was cut off as Mina’s eyes shot back to her screen, fingers flying all over the controls.

 

Letting out a little sigh, Tzuyu shook her head and took a seat beside Mina. Pulling her covers up to her shoulders, the younger girl drank in the sight of Mina intense gaze on the device in her hands.

 

This little nook in their bedroom was probably Mina’s favorite place in their whole dorm. Tzuyu could vividly recall the countless times she had come home from her personal schedules to find the penguin curled up under the blankets and would either be reading, knitting or playing with her switch. Though she was doing a whole lot more of the latter lately.

 

Ah yes, the switch. It had been a gift from Tzuyu herself. Seeing that Mina has always been fond of playing games, and while the older girl had an impressive gaming computer, she couldn’t very well bring it along with her on their schedules now can she? Which is why Tzuyu thought of giving her the switch. Now Mina can play to her heart’s content wherever they are. 

 

Though if Tzuyu had known that she would have to literally battle said device for Mina’s attention, then she certainly would’ve reconsidered buying it.

 

After a few more minutes of watching Mina, Tzuyu decided that she is not losing to that damn Switch. Aftee giving it some thought, the younger girl realized that she was going to have to bring out the big guns for this.

 

Clearing a little, the younger girl scooted even closer to Mina and put her head on her shoulder. 

 

No reaction.

 

Tzuyu then snuggled even closer and nuzzled her nose into Mina’s neck, inhaling in the girl’s scent. Placing a kiss on the side of her neck, Tzuyu watched triumphantly as Mina’s fingers faltered for a second, causing her to miss the shot the shot she was taking.

 

But despite this, Mina refused to give in to Tzuyu’s wordless pleas, and she resumed playing the game. Now seemingly more focused to win since she had missed her last shot.

 

I’m not giving up that easily.

 

“Mina-chan...” she pouted, using the voice that had never failed to get her out of trouble from her unnies.

 

“...Please come back to bed with me?” Leaning away, she gently turned Mina’s head towards her direction. Effectively capturing the older girl’s full attention.

 

She then pouted even more—making sure her dimples were seen—and gestured towards the inviting bed. 

 

A few terse seconds passed, and Tzuyu could see conflict flicker across Mina’s eyes. The older girl torn between her inviting proposal and continuing her game. Just a little more...

 

She then caressed Mina’s face softly, her pout now turning into a fond smile. Her heart suddenly bursting with affection for the older girl. Almost imperceptibly, Mina leaned into Tzuyu’s hand as she closed her eyes momentarily. 

 

Tzuyu could already see Mina slowly giving in, and was just about to guide the girl towards the waiting bed when the device made a series of sounds, and a voice sounded from the then disregarded device. “Comrade! We are in need of back up!” 

 

Damm it!

 

The peaceful bubble that they were previously in popped, and Mina snapped out of her trance. Glancing at the device, Mina smiled sheepishly. “I promise we will tomorrow, I just need to finish this mission!”

 

Without another word, the older girl turned away from Tzuyu and went back to playing the game.

 

Tzuyu huffed and dropped her hand from Mina’s face. She then scooted away from the girl and instead leaned on the opposite wall of the nook. Far away from the infuriating girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter