Path clarification

Roll The Dice Writing Contest (WINNERS ANNOUNCED)

So when you choose Path #1, I do NOT roll the dice for you. There isn't much fun in rolling the dice to simply find out the setting for a story when you're limited in genre. So Path #1, you choose your own genre that you want to write and your own groups that you want to write, and I then handpick a prompt out of my extensive collection for you. So you're still gambling by hoping that I choose a good and inspiring prompt, but I really do try! So if you're wanting to enter but you don't want a dice roll, but do want an assigned prompt, this is the Path for you.

Entry Form for Path #1
Username:
Genre(s) I want to write:
Group(s) I want to write:
Hetero/Yuri/:
Length of story I am comfortable with:

Path #2 is pretty much giving you complete freedom, except that you will be assigned a group. In my opinion this is the easiest path because we all know that the groups I will be assigning will come from the 12 in the picture from Chapter 5. All you do is tell me what genre and what prompt you'll be using, and I assign who I want to read with that! If someone says they want to write , I will choose three of those boy groups - if they want yuri, I choose three of those girl groups - if they want to write hetero, I will choose three boy groups and three girl groups. It's then up to you how you will write them and pair them and all that lovely - you don't have to use all the groups but you aren't limited to only one, either. So this Path gives near complete freedom and so if you have a specific story in mind but don't mind writing outside your character box, then choose this one!

Entry Form for Path #2
Username:
Genre(s) I want to write:
Hetero/Yuri/:
Prompt(s) I want to use:

Path #3 is absolutely the most popular one! I've found that people like to pick their groups, even when they're picking off of the list! Kind of amusing to me but I also do understand, which is why I made it part of the Path. So with this one, the only bit of freedom you have is that you choose your group. I will be rolling the dice (literally, I have a bright yellow die that I use to make your choices) and choosing one from each category on the picture from Chapter 4. So for instance, you could get "the one everyone crushes on, at work, transported to a new world" (yeah I just rolled that). Thats literally how it works. Then you take the prompt and make a story using whomever you want (though I encourage use of my list in Chapter 5).

Entry Form for Path #3
Username:
Group(s) I want to write:
Hetero/Yuri/:

Path #4 is the hardest because you have no freedom, but I feel that if you want a challenge, this is the one to choose. I roll the dice not only to choose your character type, your initial setting, and your problem, but also to choose your group. Once again, I'll give a three choices for and three choices for yuri, with six choices for hetero. So it's a pretty even chance that you'll get someone off the list that you actually want to write.

Entry Form for Path #4
Username:
​​​​​​​Hetero/Yuri/:

So I hope that all of this makes sense and helps to clarify some things! Also, you may enter as many times as you like and use whatever Paths you want for each entry. Have fun!

-Tigress-