Tig's Announcements

Roll The Dice Writing Contest (WINNERS ANNOUNCED)

 

  1. I am starting back to school on Monday for my last two semesters before graduation, and as such am taking a LOT of classes and credits, including Honors. So bear with me as I make this final push. I am very invested in AFF Community and as such I will NOT EVER be abandoning my contests or stories, but things might take me longer as I have to ensure my good grades first. So just be patient, know I care and am continuing, and if you're afraid that I may not have seen something, please PM me and ask. I am so very open to inquiries, especially since my mind is spread very thin right now and as such, I will be forgetting things. So if you think I may have done so, please do PM me and tell me. Or comment on the thread, either one works.

  2. I also want to reach out once again to anyone who is feeling pressured or alone or whatever. Even if we don't know one another, even if you're a passerby of this contest and happen to see this, I want you to know: if you ever ever ever need someone to talk to about anything, send me a PM. I am here for you. Mental health and self love is the number one most important thing you can ever, ever do and as such, I am your ally in whatever you need to talk about. You can send me a message and ask for a response, or you can even send a message and ask for no response - I know that sometimes all you need is to be able to show someone else your inner thoughts without them chiming in. You can also add me on Line to send messages, my ID is setres86 and display name is -Tigress- . SO either way. I AM HERE.

  3. So first off, if you would like me to read and comment as you update your story, please let me know in the comments here (and with a link to your story too, please). Do note that if this is the option you choose, then when I judge at the end I will simply be re-reading my own comments to remember what your story made me feel and will judge off of that. So you'll get comments and real-time encouragement and I get to read your story instead of waiting! But you won't get your story all read in one go at the end. It is either A) as you update or B) at the end. Please let me know in the comments if you'd like Option A and I will start doing that, otherwise I will assume you simply want Option B.