WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Roll The Dice Writing Contest (WINNERS ANNOUNCED)

So I very much enjoyed this contest and I feel really lucky to have gotten such great stories out of these prompts!of course I wish that our contest could have had more completed entries but as it is, it was so hard to judge! So here we go....

Read all the way to the bottom please!

 

IN FIFTH PLACE, winner of 500 Karma, is

Levy-Chan with get on my level !

I really enjoyed the different take on soulmates that you took and I also liked the characterization a lot. It was cute, funny, unexpected, and just all-over a great read.

IN FOURTH PLACE, winner of 1,000 karma, is

DGNA_Forever with Magnetic !

I LOVE odd ships! If there is anything anyone should know, its that! The soulmate tingle was cute, as was the characterization. Woozi's reasons for his grumpiness were just so well done that I swear you were writing about me lol.

IN THIRD PLACE, winner of 1,500 karma points and a $15 prize, is

rumourhasit12 with The Carol !

So first off I am a crier and I love nothing more than something that hits me right in the feels and makes me cry. And legit, I was like, laying in bed with tears rolling down my cheeks as I read this. I absolutely loved this story even though I'm not a fan of this ship!!! This story just hit perfectly and I really enjoyed it.

IN SECOND PLACE, winner of 3,000 karma points and a $20 prize, is

LeoRaion with Possessive Obsession !

When I say that this story is different, I really do mean its different. The shocking aspect of the ot paired with the fourthwall characterization, that was really just perfectly done to crank the creepy to the highest level. And the ending twist was so unexpected! I actually loved the little moral at the end of who we're looking at, even if my biases in OMG are YooA and Binnie lol.

AND FINALLY

IN FIRST PLACE, winner of 5,000 karma points and a $25 prize, is 

DGNA_Forever with Eight Point Star !

My love of fantasy pulled through with this one. When that first chapter opened up with that awesome description, I knew I was going to love it. But the way you delved deep into Minho's character really made me love it more. I have questions about what will happen now, but overall I felt that the story wrapped up nicely and I just want a one-shot of the return trip as a birthday gift! Lol.

 

Everyone who completed a story for this has been sent their karma points for this. Thank you to all of you who did finish these entries, it means a lot to me to have had some great reads at the beginning of this year.

For those of you who won money prizes, please PM me to claim them and we can talk about what you would prefer. You have 14 days to contact me about the money prize, after that it is forfeit. 

Everyone be safe, love one another and yourselves, and have a happy new year.

And consider entering my new contest, hint hint! Or maybe even reading some of my own ongoing works, you may find them to suit your tastes! Take care, everyone!