❦ • two

The Silent Coffee Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“That’ll be $3.25,” The brunette grinned at the tall boy who mumbled in response before looking for his change. 

 

It was like this every day – he came in, meandered around for a bit, eyeing the few options available. He grabbed a snack or two, and a coffee or an energy drink, before zombie-waddling over to the counter to pay.  The pay was often the same, so Donghae was always amused when the boy had to search for more change to cover the bill. It was like clockwork watching him search in each pocket before locating the change to count – a tick he must have wherever he shopped. 

 

They barely afforded a word to one another, and he was often wearing a similar outfit when he showed up, obscuring most of (what Donghae imagined to be) his handsome face. 

 

Long eyelashes batted against ivory skin as he furrowed his brows. He eyed the bit of change in his delicate hands, counting the coins he owed before handing them over. His hands were often cold, but soft when they brushed Donghae’s. 

 

Donghae wondered what the rest of his face looked like. 

 

“He’s probably a mutant,” Hyukjae . “He probably has no mouth or something.” 

 

He whale-laughed when his friend frowned hard at the proposition, stacking the milk carton containers on the end of the dairy section. 

 

“He has a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter