Chapter 2

Unfinished Business
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Helping each other accomplish their ‘unfinished business’

Apparently, this task is easier said than done for the two “ghost friends”. For one, Jungsoo doesn’t even remember his past life while Heechul had no idea where to start. So, instead of doing what they were supposed to do, they ended up playing together.

Having an illness when he was alive, Heechul was deprived of the fun things in life. So, he was exhilarated that he can finally do them now. Jungsoo, on the other hand stayed alone for quite a long time that he was so happy to finally have a companion. He even considers himself to be very lucky to have met a bright person like Heechul. He wished that he had known him while they were still alive.

In a span of a week, the two managed to do a lot of things. They did things that the living enjoyed like hiking and clubbing. They even went sightseeing in Jeju Island. Being ghosts had its perks, they realized. One can just play around and not get hungry at all. This day, Heechul said that he wanted to visit an amusement park. Of course, Jungsoo was more than glad to join him.

“Let’s ride the roller coaster! I’ve never tried it before.” Heechul declared excitedly as he dragged Jungsoo while holding his wrist.

The two of them sat on one of the empty seats and watched as the safety lock “held them in”, as if they could die again from falling here. Minutes later, the two found themselves screaming their lungs out together with the living. The ride finished with them having disheveled hairs and they found this very hilarious. True enough, they already became close friends.

“Do you want to ride the ferris wheel next? We can rest there.” Jungsoo asked pointing to the tall ride nearby.

Jungsoo felt his heart skip a beat when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter