Chapter 3

Unfinished Business
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, what are we doing here Jungsoo?” Heechul asked as they walk inside a familiar lobby of a hospital. “We can’t ask around the people here, can we?”

“Of course not. They won’t see us. But I haven’t told you a secret yet.” Jungsoo replied before leaning close to Heechul’s and whispered to his ear. “We can possess people.”

Heechul immediately stopped walking and stared Jungsoo with wide eyes as if he just told him something evil.

“Hey, don’t stare at me like that. I’ve never done it before. I just saw someone do it before so I asked him about it, in case I’ll need it in the future. And, this is that future.” Jungsoo said and flashed an innocent smile after. And that smile was all that Heechul needed to trust his plan.

“So… How do we, uh… possess them?” Heechul finally asked.

“We just possess them.” Jungsoo stated simply. “But we need to choose the right person. Someone with access to our needed data is important. Let’s go to a doctor in the cardiothoracic department.”

Heechul agreed and two of them proceeded to the said part of the hospital.

The two finally arrived at the hallway for the resident doctors’ offices. They peeked one by one at each room, looking for a doctor who is perfectly alone inside his room. After the 10th room, they finally saw a middle-aged doctor napping on his seat. They immediately went inside the room to start their mission. Jungsoo quickly entered the doctor’s body. Seconds later, the sleeping doctor bolted up from his seat.

“Uh… Jungsoo?” Heechul asked the doctor, expecting him to answer back.

“Yeah, It’s me.” The doctor and now Jungsoo told him. “So, tell me you whole name I’ll search for it in the database.”

“Kim Heechul.” Heechul promptly answered.

Jungsoo started typing on the keyboard.

Minutes later, Heechul’s medical data flashed on the screen. It showed his recent hospital records but it was only the last three years until his death.

“Hmm… maybe they keep the pre-transplant surgery somewhere else. It’s just indicated here that you had the surgery three years ago under Doctor Park Jung Hoon. Oh! I remember seeing his name on our way here. Maybe we can go to him instead.”

“Okay, let’s get out here.” Heechul urged Jungsoo to leave the doctor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter