This isn't a dream

The Other Half
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hayoung woke up this morning feeling dazed, it’s already 10am, she tried to remember the incident last night when she and Sehun were drunk. Then she checked the contract on the table beside the bed.

 

Here undersigned below,

Name: Oh Sehun

 

Has granted authority for the Jejucoffee restaurant, to:

Name: Oh Hayoung

 

With the provision of,

Deposit money of 50million won The second party (Oh Hayoung), will help the first party (Oh Sehun), whenever and wherever needed with a sincere heart.

 

This agreement is valid as long as both parties are still alive.

Approved by,

Oh Sehun                         Oh Hayoung

Hayoung closed in surprised. The contract they made last night wasn't a dream. The girl jumped happily in silence, then touched all the objects on the second floor ... felt all the objects that were now hers. But a second later she realized. Her name is no longer Oh Hayoung, but Son Hayoung. Now she sat on the floor, how could she write her name wrong. Hayoung began biting her fingernails nervously.

 

"Hey, what are you doing there?" Sehun had just come out of the bathroom door, his body was not wearing a shirt and still wet made Hayoung look at him blankly. What a perfect abs, Hayoung thought, for a moment turned Hayoung's focus away from their contract.

 

"HEIII! TURN DOWN YOUR EYES! YOUR MINDS ARE DIRTY!" Sehun shouted before running to get a shirt from the closet. But still, his wet clothes showed Hayoung his perfect body. Hayoung smiled while closing , before finally Sehun threw his towel towards Hayoung.

 

“Go take a shower! Cleanse your dirty thoughts and wake up! I will make a soup to get rid of our hangover, so quickly go down after you take a shower.” Sehun folded his shirt sleeves, then stepped onto the first floor. Before that, Hayoung grabbed Sehun's arm, holding him down.

 

Hayoung swallowed, Sehun was also surprised because Hayoung suddenly held his arm, he was afraid that the hangover effect had not healed yet from Hayoung and the girl would do something to him, but apparently Hayoung showed the contract they had made last night.

 

“This is true right? I remember sent 50million WON to your account. So this agreement is true right? " Hayoung asked desperately, then Sehun answered with a nod.

 

"You know, I don't throw empty words. So that is real, congratulations Oh Hayoung! " Sehun congratulated while lightly rubbing Hayoung's hair, and stepped down. While Hayoung was still speechless, Hayoung really felt she got a Jackpot. Hayoung realizes that the handwritten contract in her hand is important proof, and she has to keep it well.

——————

A week has passed, Hayoung takes care of the restaurant well, its profit even goes up to 100%, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter