If you want to do it, do it properly

The Other Half
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“WHAT?! WHY DON’T YOU TELL ME THIS EARLIER NUNA!?”

 

This morning, Sehun was told by his sister to come to their hotel branch in Jeju. Sehun's family has several business, some hotels run by his brother Shim Changmin, and a mall run by his sister Hwang Tiffany in Seoul. Sehun was inherited to take care of the restaurant and cafe business, but at the moment it's  still being taken care by his older brother and sister. They still do not believe in Sehun's attitude yet, because he is still acts as he pleases.

Yesterday his brother got the information that Sehun was sick and taken to the hospital by a woman. Later after that, he got informed that Sehun and the girl lived together. While his sister got the news from Mr. Do that Sehun will marry the woman he photo. Tiffany went straight to Jeju and found out that her brother is planning to go to Sehun's house after the meeting, before that happened, Tiffany quickly called Sehun to come to the hotel to get confirmation first.

 

“Relax, your girl is safe with Changmin Oppa, they are on their way to come here. So, why don’t you tell me first? When you meet that girl? And how you both falling in love with each other?! Don’t you think a marriage is too much?!” Tiffany -Sehun’s sister- questioned Sehun at the Hotel room, which are belongs to Sehun’s family business.

 

Sehun was silent, he tried to find an excuse, before finally remembering something. "The first time I met her was on my 16th birthday, then we met again in my SM high school reunion, it turned out she and I had the same feeling. We .... love each other. You know what it tastes like, right?!” Sehun remembered his older sister like kind of princess stories, and he hoped his sister believed in love at first sight too.

Tiffany paused.

"A taste like I want to always be with her, spend the rest of my live with her, and can't live without her ... this is the first time I've felt it." Sehun continued his words quickly.

 

"But still ... getting married before me and Changmin oppa?! I'm not willing to!! " Tifanny grumbled, before suddenly the hotel room door opened.

"Changmin oppa!" ....... "Hayoung-a!" Sehun and Tiffany said together.

 

"You really have to learn a lot Oh Sehun!" Changmin grumbled, then walked in along with Hayoung.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo" Hayoung bowed greeting Tiffany.

 

Judging from Changmin's aura, Sehun was sure, his brother didn't cause trouble with Hayoung. Judging from Hayoung's side, the girl seemed fine and didn't know anything.

 

"I've been surprised why you haven't caused any trouble lately. Apparently it turns out this woman managed to control you. I'm not protesting about anything, just don't you dare to play with a woman's heart! But I feel you can't possibly playing fire with someone as great as Miss Son Hayoung."

 

"Oppa!! I don't agree if they get married earlier than oppa or me!” The two siblings were having an argument, but now Sehun was confused by the name Hayoung who suddenly changed to Son Hayoung, not Oh Hayoung. Whereas Hayoung herself was confused by all of Sehun's family conversation from earlier.

 

Drrt Drrt

"Oops, I have a meeting call. Anyway, I agree if you and Miss Son have a relationship. I'll leave first, please enjoy your time in the hotel room." Changmin get up from his seat, then winked at Sehun and Hayoung, he also pulled Tiffany to follow him.

 

Sehun exhaled heavily, he understood the intention of his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter