Friend who help each other

The Other Half
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Then? Do you want to date me now? " Hayoung said again, this time with full awareness.

But the hope that began to confront suddenly collapsed because Sehun welcomed her with a shake his head.

"I don't have that much free time to date, my business is very time-consuming. But if you are looking for a playmate, I will be happy to play with you!” Sehun smiled, while Hayoung started to curse herself again.

 

"So, why did you visit Jeju? Do you go for holiday?" Sehun asked the girl beside him. Hayoung was too tired and ashamed to face Sehun. The girl picked up some mints and chewed it to avoid conversation with Sehun.

Uhukk kuhk.. Hayoung coughed.

“What’s wrong? Are you not feeling well?”

“I just feel a bit nauseous and dizzy, it’s better for me to rest now.” Hayoung said briefly and turned her body from Sehun. Sehun smile at Hayoung, then let the girl take a light rest for in the airplane. Shortly after, the plane took off from Seoul to Jeju, at 11 pm.

——————————

 

Sehun woke up from his sleep. He didn't realize that they arrived at the airport already, it's 11.45. Hayoung is nowhere to be seen and lots of passengers have left the plane. Sehun quickly tidied his things, rushed out of the plane before he saw Hayoung's mint box left on her bench.

Oxycodone. The label is written on the Hayoung mints place.

"Could she be sick?" Sehun muttered carrying the bottle and stepped out while looking for the oxycodone brand on his mobile internet. Sehun's eyes bulged, then he stopped.

 

Oxycodone is a medication used for treatment of moderate to severe pain. A painkiller drugs that used for final stage of cancer (or other seriously ills) to reducing the pain. Not sold generally in the market, and can be bought or used only with doctor's advice.

 

Sehun was stunned, confused. He ruffled his hair, then rushed to look for Hayoung.

——————

 

Now both are in Sehun's sports car. After finding Hayoung outside the airport, Sehun offered to take the girl to her destination. At first Hayoung refused, but Sehun assured Hayoung that it would be very difficult to find a taxi at this time. In the car, Sehun realised Hayoung was still wearing her office clothes and mini-skirt, Sehun gave his jacket from the backseat.

"Jeju air is cold, wear this first." Hayoung accepted the jacket without protest, the girl was too tired. Then the car began to run splitting the night of Jeju Island. Sehun drove Hayoung to the address given. A cafe located on the beach, whereas Sehun remembered there was not single cafe on the beach, other than his. 

 

Sehun was right. Either Hayoung and her siblings were tricked into buying this dilapidated house or only Hayoung was tricked by her step sister.

"I'm really going crazy" Hayoung said as she held her head. The girl tried to call Naeun several times, but was not connected. Hayoung brought all the proof of the building purchase transaction, but seeing what was in front of her right now, really made her head dizzy. There is only an old houses along the beach, without electricity and water. It's really just an old house with walls and hollow roofs in various places.

Hayoung exhaled, got out of the car and started walking to check the room in the house.

 

"You are not going to stay here, right?" Sehun shouted, before fol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter