Her dying wish

The Other Half
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun was nervous about his current situation. Mr. Do will definitely tell the situation to his brother, at least a week from now. Before that happens, Sehun must pay off his horse racing gambling debt as soon as possible to Mr. Do.

"Heish such a troublesome" Sehun muttered, for some reason his head was dizzy and his body ached this morning. Hayoung who just finished getting ready coming down the stairs, then looked at Sehun with concern.

 

“Oh Sehun, don’t live a messy life from now on. Take care of your body and your surround’s more” Hayoung said while sipping a glass of water that she had just taken from the pantry, she also brought a glass of water for Sehun and gave it to him.

 

“Don’t try to lecture me. My body is stiff because I slept in the bench and my head is aching. I believe it’s better if we didn’t get too involved to each other.”

 

“Deal, I also don’t like if someone bothers my life.” Hayoung agreed to Sehun's words. while Sehun holds his head, this is not what Sehun meant. But the man chose to remain silent, his head still dizzy with the situation this morning.

 

“I gotta go to the property agency, hopefully I can get the money back and go to Seoul as fast as possible. I will inform you later, thank you for your help Oh Sehun, and don’t try to get involved to my problem. Byee~” Hayoung said quickly, then waved and stepped outside Sehun's restaurant. The girl hopes this sunny day is a good sign for her.

 

While Sehun stepped to the second floor to lay his body on the bed, he tried to close his eyes to rest his body. Less than twenty minutes later, Sehun woke up feeling worried. 

"Heish, she didn't even know this neighborhood." He mumbled, then stepped into the bathroom to get ready to catch up to Hayoung. Somehow Sehun worried about the girl.

———

 

While Hayoung is now walking with a bag of some canned beer. After several hours of searching for a property agency and discussing, Hayoung finally realised that she was tricked by Naeun. The old house near the beach is still owned by someone else. The purchase docs that Hayoung brought are not valid either. Hayoung then called Son's family, but her adoptive parents do not trust her, and told Hayoung not to return before she could bring Naeun or their money back.

Hayoung gulped down her beer can and walking to the beach, now her mind was stressed by the office problem. The girl has just been fired. The company claimed Hayoung was took advantage of the Cha family, rumors about her and the Cha family is now being ‘hot news’ in the office. The news that says Hayoung went to Jeju and brought Son Family's money with Son Naeun to the office was the reason. It is because Son's family asked the company permission to take a day off for Hayoung because of her and Naeun's problems. Hayoung is upset with her parents because they always interferes and adding problems to Hayoung.

 

"Oh Hayoung, what are you doing here? It's almost evening, have you eaten?" Oh Sehun suddenly sat next to Hayoung. Hayoung is now getting annoyed, for some reason all of her bad luck is always seen by Sehun. That girl hates to look weak in others people eyes, especially Sehun.

 

“Don’t act nice to me.” .... “I am really upset right now, but my anger is stuck in the wrong place. So it’s possible that I could take it out on you.” Hayoung said while lowering her head, holding back tears. 

 

Sehun sat facing Hayoung then pulled the girl to look at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter