We met again

The Other Half
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 years later

Oh Sehun open a restaurant and cafe in Jeju Island, the cafe located near the beach. Far away from the city and crowded place. The perfect place to open a cafe and restaurant for wasting his money, for real, there are only one or two customers during the day. The reason Sehun made this also not looking for profit, he only want to impress a girl he likes long time ago,  even though the girl is never come.

“He’s really popular these days” “Isn’t he good-looking?” “Look at his shoulders, omg I cant even describe it” Those comments are usually heard inside the cafe. Aside from being show off and his laziness, Sehun is a really cool owner. The customer came only to look at Sehun’s visual and the way he makes his delicious dishes. But today, as always, there are not a single customer come.

“Nooo, there are zero customer today Nuna. I can arrive in Seoul at 3pm!” Sehun hung up the phone from his sister, he is living in the cafe but he can freely come and back to Seoul whenever he want. Yup. The perfect way to spending money.

———

Oh Hayoung working on the hotel industry in Seoul, change her family name to Son Hayoung, since she’s been adopted to Son-family. She work diligently as the marketing staff. Lots of senior and junior attracted to Hayoung’s beauty and attitude at workplace, however there is not a single person brave enough to approach Hayoung, since the gossip Hayoung have a relationship with the owner’s son, Cha Eunwoo who is currently studying abroad.

 

“Hayoung! There’a a reservation from SM International High school reunion! Was it Oh Sehun from that school? Your fantasy price?!”

 

“what?” Hayoung gasp, then a group of people entering the lobby. Hayoung hide away herself automatically.

 

“Is he in here?! It would be nice to run into the prince on a white horse again. He’ll recognise you right away and draw near you. ‘Oh Hayoung! You are Oh Hayoung, right?!’ Ooo you’ve grown up to be really great. I missed you from time to time.’ You’ve thought about it, right?” Her friend Jung Yerin talk excitedly to Hayoung while they are hiding.

 

The girl did not say anyword, her lips were sticky. Although there is no possibility, but there are small part of her heart hoping what her friend said is true. “I’m not Oh Hayoung anymore, remember? Now, I am Son Hayoung! so don’t talk to me.” Hayoung try to escape with her long legs.

 

“OH SEHUN! You bastard! Finally you are coming huh?! After thousand years you are not coming!”

“Ahh, Sorry my business are pretty busy in Jeju” Oh Sehun unexpectedly come to the lobby, welcomed by his high school friends.

 

In split second, Hayoung froze up. Now Sehun and Hayoung accidentally meet their eyes. Sehun smirk, no one know what thoughts are in his head. Hayoung clearing , then walking away, biting her nails nervously.

————

It’s 10pm, Hayoung just got kicked from her house. Yup, the Son’s hous

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter