Death Row Records...

MILK.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3: Death Row Records...Death Row Basements

Somewhere from Thailand to Japan I fell asleep, boredom stirring deep in my bones. When I woke up however, I found a pair of brown eyes staring back at me.

Instantly I jerked back, nearly rocking my since Rosé was right next to me. That woke her up, and she clumsily clutched her bag, staring at the newcomer. The rich and middle class I tell ya.

"Who are you?" I asked, looking over his shoulder for Jisoo.

"Bobby from iKON." He had a scratchy and rough voice, one that reminded me of a Mexican rock singer of sorts. I wasn't sure if I really enjoyed his company yet. I mean, I just met him after all.

He dangled my notebook in my face to capture my attention. I was sure, and the answer was  no I didn't enjoy his company. I snatched it back with a huff, causing him to laugh. Yeah, I was very sure now. I didn't like him.

"It's been super boring since you two were asleep and Jisoo separated the group," he pouted, which looked strange on a grown man's face, but probably made girls like Rosé swoon. "What are these notes about?"

"Nothing really," I clutch it close to my chest. Jisoo lent it to me and I didn't want to disappoint her by loosing it in the 73 hours we had known each other. The fiasco from yesterday (if it was already morning) proved me already to be more or so incompetent.

"It's just random notes on music culture. I want to broaden my horizons. Have a really good musicality so to speak, so I can have the individualistic," I waved my hands around as I spoke, as if I could catch the correct words to string along the sentence I wished for, "Style that YG artists seem to have over, like for example, SM."

Bobby laughed again, and it was somewhere in between an old record scratching and the throaty chuckling of an alcoholic grandfather. I frowned at him. I didn't like people laughing at me, or mocking my statements.

"Lisa," he practically sung after he regained his composure. "Hate to break it to you, but you're YG's prized possession now. 2NE1 is going to be gone sooner or later, and YG's been working us to the bone so he can have to funds to debut his new fresh group."

"I don't see what you're attempting to hint at," Rosé spoke bluntly. I applauded her in my head.

"YG only sees his artists as vessels. For you girls, he only sees pretty faces he can mold into a 2NE1 2.0. If anything, he wants to make you marketable. Hanbin or Teddy are probably going to handle your songs."

"Does Teddy handle your songs?" Rosé rose (ha!) her eyebrows.

"Nope," Bob

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter