14-

Melt the cold


 

HAPPY READING ^_^

 


 

 

NA SUYEON(you\oc) NA JAEMIN JINA JONGHA

 

TAEIL JOHNNY TAEYONG YUTA

 

DOYOUNG JAEHYUN JUNGWOO MARK HAECHAN



 

NORMAL FONT - SPEAKING IN KOREAN

BOLD FONT - SPEAKING IN ENGLISH

 

 


 














 

 








 

So you really meant that.




 

Jina, do you really have to attack people in my cafe every single time.




 

Unnie. You don't understand. If they are here one more time they will freaking clean the whole shop during closing time.




 

Na Jaemin, how can you handle her.




 

I wonder that too. So tell me what happens when i was away




 

Long short. Suyeon unnie went out with Mark days ago.




 

She even ate dinner with her neighbour.




 

Someone must be melting her cold.




 

Hyung. She even hug someone after years.




 

Woah thats super new.




 

Really. You three against me alone. That's not fair at all.




 

Still Suyeon. You seem so happy this days




 

You guys are impossible man. I swear.




 

Then you tell me why you accept to hang out with Mark.




 

Really. We are back at it again. You seriously got to be kidding me.




 

Unnie. He is just curious since he is already a married man.




 

Aigoo hyung, when will you have kids.




 

Not this early kids.




 

Must be fun to have someone to live with.




 

What about you. Wont you want someone to protect you.




 

I can be by myself guys.




 

Yeah right... So tell me what if you face a love triangle.




 

You gotta be kidding me.




 

Jaemin is right Suyeon ah. What if you face one




 

I don't know. I never faced any before




 

Well i think its time you should face one. You know you seem to be dazed when you are alone.




 

Unnie what do you think of Mark oppa.




 

I cant answer that Jina.




 

Well i thought you could. He have been by your side ever since the incident.




 

I'm thankful for that and nothing else.




 

I dont think that is right.




 

Im in team Jaemin and Jina




 

Seriously. All of you are super impossible. I don't even know how i can handle you.




 

SUYEON NUNA. NUNA. SUYEON NUNA.




 

woah woah there. Haechan whats wrong.





 

NUNA. Oh your cafe is closed no wonder is dark.




 

Yah idiot back to your sense.




 

Oh.... NUNA YOU NEED TO FOLLOW ME




 

Why. Whats wrong.




 

Nuna you really need to come with me. The hyungs ae going crazy.




 

Nuna we should go. Something must not be right




 

Go on Suyeon. I will take care of the delivery today.




 

Alright. Lets go.








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

Yah yah yah. Stop resisting.




 

You both are sure pretty strong.




 

Then make him stop with the false hope. He knows that she wont pick him.




 

If i never give up things will change




 

Yah yah i said stop it.




 

Aish when will Haechan be back. My arms hurt from holding him back.




 

My arms hurt too you idiot.




 

Yah yah stop fighting.




 

And there they go hands in hands.









 

All of the boys give up on holding them back. As Jaehyun and Mark continue to fight physically. The whole house was in a mess since the fight happened a few hours ago and the boys tried their best to stop them. Soon after you came with the rest. You were so shocked to see what's happening.









 

What happened here.




 

Yah you better solve this out or this house will be in hell.




 

It's already in hell what do you mean.




 

Suyeon ah. We can't stop them

 



 

Oh my gawd.









 

You went to where Mark and Jaehyun is. As they were still physically fighting each other. You took your chance and tried to grab Jaehyun hands since his back is facing you. Seconds later a loud banged was heard which makes everyone shocked that makes both Jaehyun and Mark stop what they are doing. You were pushed away by Jaehyun that you hit your back to the table and your hands were bleeding due to the sharp edges of broken plates that hit you. You were on the ground groaning in pain. All of them were too afraid to get near your hands. You look at your hands and start to tear up. Jaehyun went towards you and was about to reached out to you. Instead, you moved away and start to shake with fear.













 

Suyeon ah....




 

Go away....




 

Suyeon ah im really sorry.




 

I SAID GO AWAY. PLEASE just go away.




 

Hyung....




 

Jaehyun you better reflect yourself and never get back home till you realize what's your mistake.




 

That applies to you too Mark.




 

Suyeon ah.....




 

Make them go away. Please Taeil oppa.









 

Johnny signals both Jaehyun and Mark to go out and reflect. They did and you started to burst out in tears while you were still in pain.









 

Suyeon ah we need to clean those wounds.




 

Hyung i will clean that up. Jungwoo ah. Carry her to my bedroom. I will go and find the first aid.




 

Hyung please be gentle with her. Even how much you dislike her.




 

I wont do anything but to just clean those wounds. Now help me by look out for those trouble makers. They are so gonna get it from me once they realize what they have done.




 

Come Suyeon lets clean those wounds.




 

We will help out this mess. Hyung takes good care of her.










 

《TIME SKIPPED》








 

It took a long time for Doyoung to clean the blood away and your wound is deep. As he was applying some medication onto your wound. You were looking at him with a blank mind as you don't want to think what had just happened. To your surprise that it's your first time to see Doyoung not being so bossy like you used to see. You were so shocked of what happened but at this time you were not feeling anything but numb.











 

Quit looking at me like that.




 

You are kind but you didn't show it.




 

Both of us have different first impressions. I'm sorry if I give you a bad impression.




 

Apology accepted. Ouch that hurts.




 

Your wound is deeper than I thought. How can you endure this pain.




 

I have been in this mess when i was still young. My dad was fighting with my mom and the same happened. I'm glad that I have my servant to help me out but my parents just don't care. That is why I have the same scar on the other hand.




 

You must be in a tough life after all.




 

I don't see why I should hate you.




 

Same reason....




 

Can you tell me why they are fighting about me.




 

Its because they have feelings for you




 

That cant be true.




 

If it's not true they won't be like this. Not even you. I know my brothers well. Its just this happened before but in the end both lost because she found a better one. Which is my half brother that's living on the other side of Seoul.




 

So why are they fighting. Other than it's about them having feelings for me.




 

Jaehyun likes you ever since he saw you in your cafe. While Mark falls in love with you when he saves you from the incident. You see when boys start to have feelings for one particular girl. They will get anything which involves fighting so that is where they start with arguments. After that slowly and slowly tensions rise which leads them to physical fighting.




 

Oh no... i must be at fault....




 

No it's not your fault. Before this happened. Even way before we moved in here. They promise themselves not to physically fight with each other. However Jaehyun broke it and they started to hands on. You aren't at fault. Its just them so dumb being in a love triangle all over again.




 

Oh.... so should i just stop being friends with them.




 

No... Suyeon ah. Do you have feelings for any one of them.




 

I dont know. But this days my mind kept on thinking about Mark. But i dont see any one of them as my other half.




 

It means you are in mixed feelings for Mark then. You don't see any feelings for Jaehyun because you see him as a friend that you can rely on. Am i right.




 

I guess you are right for this.




 

Suyeon ah. All you need to do now is tell them the truth.




 

But I'm scared.




 

Well you could ask Jaemin or Jina to be with you when they want to talk to you. If you need someone more stern Johnny hyung and Taeyong hyung is the one who can control them the most.




 

Well I will but not too soon....




 

When you are ready. You can do it. Now remember to be careful with this. I will help you re bandage this tomorrow. Just tell Jungwoo where your whereabouts are.




 

Thanks Doyoung oppa.




 

You are welcome. One more thing. Dont overthink. What you are facing earlier is just their emotions. Other than that they are who they are normally. If you really sure about your feelings for Mark. Tell the truth to both of them. Promise me that.




 

I promise.