15-

Melt the cold


 

HAPPY READING ^_^

 


 

 

NA SUYEON(you\oc) NA JAEMIN JINA JONGHA

 

TAEIL JOHNNY TAEYONG YUTA

 

DOYOUNG JAEHYUN JUNGWOO MARK HAECHAN



 

NORMAL FONT - SPEAKING IN KOREAN

BOLD FONT - SPEAKING IN ENGLISH

 

 


 














 

 









 

It's been a week since you last saw the boys. As you were preparing stuff in your cafe. Your mind has been thinking about what Doyoung said to you. You were so confused but curious why out of love. You didn't even know them well since they just moved in and suddenly things happened. It's just too much for you to handle. Just then you heard the bells ringing. You turned and saw Doyoung looking in and smiling at you. You smiled back and went to the counter.










 

I didn't thought you would step in here.




 

I thought you would kill me if I stepped in here.




 

Oh that old time. So what brings you here.




 

To clean those deep wounds. I heard that you had a tough time when sleeping.




 

The pain is just lingering. You wait at the table. I make you a drink.




 

Sure thing.








 

Doyoung went to one of the tables. You quickly prepare the drink and bring it to him. While Doyoung was helping you cleaning those wounds. You just sigh and stare at your hands.










 

How is your back. Does it still hurt.




 

It is fine. Just my arms are a little painful in the .




 

Well you deserve this don't you.




 

Yeah. It's worth the memories. So how are the boys.




 

Silent treatment. Taeil hyung tried to make them confront and console. Things didn't work his way.




 

That's kinda weird.




 

They are still on their ego. Taeil hyung asked if you want to join us for dinner. Jaemin and Jina will be there.




 

Would it be fine. I mean like i'm the one who causes the fight.




 

Yah i already told you that you aren't at fault right.




 

Still im the topic they are fighting about.




 

You are quite stubborn like Jaemin. Are you siblings or something.




 

Jaemin is my cousin. We look alike don't we.




 

Well i'm not gonna say much on that. There all done. Just be careful when doing things.




 

Thanks oppa. Well i'm gonna get back to work and open this cafe.




 

You work alone.




 

Well all of my permanent workers went back to their hometown for holidays.




 

Even Jongha. Yah you can't work alone.




 

Yeah. Usually Jaehyun oppa will help me out but after last week's incident. I guess i have to work alone but don't worry i have part timers to help me.




 

Wait don't tell me those part timers is...




 

NUNA WE HAVE COME TO SERVE THIS CAFE.




 

Yep they are helping me.




 

Nuna you should really not let Haechan work here please. He will burn the whole cafe.




 

Unnie, are you sure you make the right choice.





 

Yes I do. Well your first customer is Doyoung oppa. Jaemin just teaches him the basics. Where is Jungwoo oppa.




 

Im here. That guy is crazy why would you let him be here.




 

Let him be guys. He won't stop bothering me either.




 

Oh well you guys are sure gonna attract young customers.




 

Well we are here to help you. You just need to lead us and not do heavy work.




 

Nuna will handle the counter today.




 

All of you are helping. Wow, that's the first time.




 

Well we feel bad about what happened last week. So we planned out that we should give you a hand.





 

Oh. That is gladful. You guys are always welcome to help.




 

Well let's get started. Doyoung ah you can't stay for long. Dad will wait for you at his office.




 

I will go after i'm done with this drink.




 

Oh bring Jaehyun and Mark along. Dad wants to see them.




 

Finally another free movie to watch. Well i'm done so you guys at home later. Suyeon ah just don't do heavy work if you want those wounds to heal fast.




 

Yes sir...












 

Doyoung left and you start to lead the rest of the guys in your cafe. You were surprised that there's a lot of customers today. You are thankful to the boys that you mostly see young ladies walking in and fangirling over the boys visual. While you were arranging the bake cookies that Jaemin baked. You were thinking about what Doyoung told you last week. Jungwoo saw you dazing out. He nudged your elbow and gave you his worried face.









 

Suyeon ah. Everything is fine.




 

Ahh... Just something in my head that i can't get it all out




 

Its about them isn't it




 

Oppa what will happen to them.




 

Grounded because they fight. Community service because that's their punishment. 3 hours worth of scolding. Don't worry they won't die. Dad will just be disappointed.




 

Oh i see...




 

Well you will understand why sooner.




 

Suyeon ah. There's one customer who wants you to make the order.




 

Didn't Taeyong oppa do that for that customer.




 

Well it says that he wants you to make it.




 

Oh okay then. I will do it




 

Suyeon ah. Just don't think too much. They will be fine.




 

Will do Taeil oppa. Jungwoo oppa can you get those baked cookies and arrange them.




 

Sure thing.








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

Man you guys are sure pain in the .




 

Shut it hyung.




 

Yah yah. Be thankful that i'm not nagging at you.




 

Thanks. Now shut it




 

I wonder if dad will punish the both of you. Or other things might happen... Well I just hope Suyeon can forgive you both.




 

Hyung... is she okay....




 

Ask her yourself. Why bother asking me.




 

Hyung, you talked to her hours ago. And you can't tell us if she is okay or not.




 

Well you both better be sorry to her when you see her later




 

She is joining us for dinner




 

Yeah. I invited her. So don't you dare hurt her. Both of you.




 

Finally. You all are here.




 

Dad. Good to see you




 

I thought having 20 adopted kids is better but there's still pain in the . Tell me everything.




 

Dad, we are sorry that we fought among each other. We promise things won't happen again




 

You said like that another thing will appear. Tell me who this girl is.




 

Na Suyeon. She is our neighbour and an owner of a cafe.




 

So you both fought just because of this cafe girl. Na Suyeon. Daughter of both N and S company.




 

But dad she is different from what you think.




 

Excuses. You Jaehyun, I expect more than this. Out of all girls why her. You know that they are our top investors and shareholders. If they know that we make her like she was in the past. We are screwed.




 

We are really sorry dad.




 

You better meant what you say.




 

Dad is there anything that we have to know




 

Your mother wants all of you to come for dinner next weekend.




 

The others will be there too.




 

No. Just you and your brothers. The rest are away for a business trip with the mistress.




 

Ahhh she is not there.




 

That doesn't mean you can be free. Your mom wants the girl to be there. 8 pm sharp better not be late.




 

But dad, we can't just force her to come to the dinner. She will be uncomfortable.




 

Then you Mark. You persuade her. Just like how you fell in love with her. Is not that hard isn't it.




 

Dad....




 

Don't think that i dont know whats been going on. Na Suyeon is our Joker Card. If we lose her. We will lose everything. Understood.




 

Yes dad.......