Chapter 1-1: Handsy (Seungkwan)

Love knows no right or wrong

Seungkwan’s third-person point of view

 

He has been staring at Hansol since the half Korean boy came into his sight.

 

It was recess time and he was waiting for Hansol to share his homemade lunchbox with him however the younger one was caught by some pretty girls who were trying to flirt with him.

 

It was not the girls who made Seungkwan staring at Hansol intensely. He knew that the younger one was as dense as a rock. 

 

It was because of a small disorganized lock of Hansol’s hair near his crown. 

 

His hands were itchy to smooth down the lock of hair. It didn’t look well on Hansol’s handsome face. Seungkwan would not allow Hansol not to appear handsome every day. He has been fighting with Hansol for his colorful clothing choice every day. He has been emphasizing how Hansol shouldn’t wear beanie quite often. He has been reminding Hansol to comb his hair nicely before he came out. He has been raising Hansol like his baby since the first day he met him. He has been transforming his baby into an attractive man since he fell in love with him. 

 

Seungkwan frowned more when he saw Hansol shaking his head to whatever the girls talked to him. That lock of hair still stood up annoyingly on his head despite the hard shake. 

 

He pushed his lunchbox to Mingyu who was busy devouring his lunch and approached Hansol. He ignored the girls while his hands reached over to smooth down the lock of hair. 

 

“That’s more like it.” Seungkwan thought and smiled. His hands habitually went down to rub Hansol’s nape and his thumb intended to rub the cheekbone. 

 

But the warmness leaned further away from his hands. 

 

“Ah, sorry Yujin, I have to eat lunch now.” Hansol apologized to the girls and rubbed his nape. He didn’t look at Seungkwan at all since the older one approached him.

 

“It’s fine, Vernon! See you later!” The said girl winked at Hansol and walked away with her friend. 

 

“Let’s go! I am so hungry that I can eat a whole cow!” Hansol walked towards their table, still not giving a glance on Seungkwan’s side. 

 

Seungkwan’s hands freezed in the mid air.

 

Sting!

 

It never happened before even they were in public. It never bothered Hansol that Seungkwan is only handsy about him and always boost that he is jealous of Hansol’s handsome face. Hansol has been ignorant to his clinginess. Even though sometimes he leaned too close, Hansol would only shoot him a questioned stare and continue whatever he was doing.

 

Seungkwan wondered why Hansol suddenly behaved differently. 

 

Maybe Hansol started to feel conscious about Seungkwan’s touchiness. Maybe Hansol felt bothered by his showing of affection. Maybe Hansol started to dislike the touching on his face and hair. Maybe Hansol doesn’t like someone who is clingy. 

 

Maybe Hansol just realized that Seungkwan is too clingy. 

 

Sting! Sting!

 

Seungkwan looked at Hansol. The handsome man sat beside Mingyu and asked to have a bite of Mingyu’s spaghetti. He didn’t spare a glance at Seungkwan. Or even his lunchbox. 

 

Sting! Sting! Sting!

 

Seungkwan shook with realisation. 

 

Maybe he doesn’t like me. 

 

Sting! Sting! Sting! Sting!

 

Seungkwan ignored the negative feeling which was flooding his mind. He approached their table and sat opposite of Hansol. He made a last attempt to attract Hansol’s attention. 

 

He opened his lunchbox and pushed the lunchbox so that Hansol could reach out to eat as always. 

 

Ring!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Recess time ended. 

 

And the half of the lunchbox was untouched. 



 

…...Yes, he doesn’t like me…….