Soulmates... Funny Aren't They 2

Soulmates..Funny Aren't They?

The next few days, you ignored everyone's attempts to get a hold of you. Especially Namjoon and Jackson. To say you were confused would be an understatement. You knew Jackson wanted you, but would you be willing to settle for a person you were actually meant to be with? Not likely. You really did like Jackson, but knowing the fact that he wasn't supposed to be your forever bothered you. It wasn't something you thought you could ever get over. 

"Y/N, I will bust down this goddamn door!" You hear a voice yell at you from outside your front door. "Open up!"

Namjoon. . You should have known he wouldn't give you the appropriate amount of time before barging in on your one woman sulk show. Unable to help it, you mutter a few vulgar words at him in your head as you shuffle your feet through your dimly lit hallway to the front door. 

"What?" You hiss as you rip your door open. 

"Let's go." He scoffs, grabbing your arm to drag you to your room, followed by an amused looking Chaeyoung. 

"What's she doing here?" You ask, turning your head to look at the smirking girl again. "She's taking pleasure in my misery, isn't she?" You scoff. 

Namjoon turns back to look at a smiling Chaeyoung, who quickly goes stone faced once he sees his unimpressed look. "Stop it." He whispers at her.

"Yes, she is really relishing in your suffering. I apologize." He sighs, glaring at his one love, one more time. 

"I wonder how much she would enjoy if I just took you away from her." You murmur, throwing a few daggers her way. 

Namjoon laughs. "As much as I love you, we both know that's not going to happen." 

He heads into your closet, pulling out whatever outfit he grabs first before shoving it to you, demanding that you go get dressed. With a pout, you do as you're told, heading into the bathroom to slip on a pair of jeans and a shirt, even though you most definitely didn't want too. 

"Good." Namjoon says, placing shoes in front of you and giving you your purse. 

"Where are we going?" You whine, wanting to get back onto your couch and die. 

"Studio." Namjoon deadpans. "You've been holed up for too long. You're an award winning artist. Time to get back into the groove." He snaps. 

"It's only been a day!" You protest, trying to plant your feet, without much luck. 

"Pour it into a song. You'll thank me later." Namjoon grunts as he pulls you towards him. 

He was right. 

For the next few days you sat in your studio at Big Hit working out your anger towards the one who ripped your heart from your chest and stomped on it in front of a bunch of people. The one who was supposed to be your forever but had turned into a never. He hurt you, and you weren't sure if you would ever be able to get over it. 

While you worked through your pain, you managed to end up with a pretty amazing album filled with songs about broken hearts, and revenge. At least one good thing came from this experience. 

"Y/N!" Jungkook huffed as he pushed the door to the studio open, looking disheveled. 

"What's going on?" You ask, a little startled. 

"G Dragon..is.. here.." he lets out between breaths. 

"Why?" You growl, squeezing your pen. 

"Uhh.. Namjoon may or may not have agreed for us to do a song with him." He whispers, avoiding eye contact. 

You could feel your stomach lurch at the horrible memory of rejection and the painful feeling of not being enough for him. Being nothing but unwanted by your soulmate was like having your heart ripped out of your chest and stomped on, but he didn't care. 

"Why?" You manage to croak out, your throat dry. 

Jungkook sighs as he looks at your painted face. “Look." He starts. "You and I both know what this business is like. But it’s just that, a business. I’m so sorry but, uh.. there is a possibility that Jackson here, too” he finishes in a rush, blowing you a small kiss before running out of the studio. 

For sakes. 

You could just not ing catch a break. One man who didn’t want to give up trying to get you,  and another one who never wanted to try with you in the first place. 

Standing up, you lock the door behind Jungkook who swiftly left after being the bearer of bad news. 

**

You had somehow managed to avoid anyone but a select few interns all day, who’d so kindly kept you supplied with food. Looking at your watch and by the sounds of hunger your body was making you knew it was time to go. Pulling your phone out, your heart jumped seeing the missed texts and calls from Joon. 

A text from Jackson… and a missed call and voicemail from Jiyong. 

Ignoring all the others, you put it on speaker and played Jiyong's message: “Y/n….” it began. Too much. You couldn't. Quickly you stopped it, hands shaking, you weren’t ready to hear whatever he had to say. 

Shaking it off, you Glanced over the texts from Joon, a consistent 'I know what you’re doing' and 'stop ignoring me'. You decided to keep 

ignoring until he was in your face, which you knew would come soon. Packing up your things and shutting other things down, you begin walking out of the studio, when your eyes meet Jackson’s as he’s sitting down and across from the door. 

“Have you been here all this time?” Your voice is sharp from being startled.

"I have. I've been trying to get a hold of you since that night. You never replied to my offer and I've been going crazy wondering what you were going to decide." He admits, looking at the ground. 

"Jackson.." you sigh. You don't know what you want, to be honest. You want your forever, but maybe soulmates aren't meant for everyone. Maybe there are people who find their forever with someone who isn't their soulmate. Would there truly be any harm for you to go out on one date with Jackson? Probably not.

"One date." You say. Jackson's smile grows bigger as he begins jumping around the hallway, yelling out how you finally said yes. "Just one." You say, forcing back a smile as you walk away. You're not too far away from Jackson when you hear him whisper "that's all I need." 

With a large smile on your face, you walked towards the front doors of the Big Hit building, feeling like nothing could tear you down. Until you saw him. You knew he was here, but didn't fully process the fact that he was real. He was walking with Jimin, both of them had big smiles plastered across their faces. Good to know he felt absolutely no remorse for what he had done to you. 

You wanted to be over it. You wanted to say him and move on, but he was your soulmate and everytime you saw him your heart hurt a little more. Jimin notices you almost instantly, and when he tries to make GD walk away quicker, you swore you could see a small smirk on his lips. He was enjoying your pain. 

That motherer. 

" him." You scoffed to no one in particular, pushing your way through the door to make a quick exit to your car. 

The second you sat down, your phone dinged with a message. 

[9:36pm] Jackson: Tomorrow night, 7pm. I'll pick you up, beautiful. 

For the first time since finding the one who was supposed to be your soulmate, your stomach was filled with butterflies and it was from someone you weren't meant to be with anyways, what were the odds? 

** 

"Look GD, we go way back, you're a very good friend but Y/N is also a very good friend of mine and you're being a ing ." Namjoon spits. "I love you man, but grow up. She's your soulmate, and you're crushing her. She locked herself away being miserable because of.." he trails off after being interrupted by Jungkook. 

"She's not that sad anymore." He chuckles, reading your text again. "She said.. 'Date with Jackson tomorrow. What should I wear?" He chuckles. "I gotta go." 

GD slumps himself back on the couch, crossing his arms. "I thought she didn't even like Wang." GD scoffed. 

"She didn't. Until you were a douche and he was there for her." Namjoon says, shrugging his shoulders. "Make it right, man." 

Jiyong sat there for a few minutes, lost in his thoughts. Were you really now moving on with Jackson? You weren't designed for Jackson, but whatever. It's not like Jiyong cared at all. Do whatever and whoever you want. He didn't care, you were a free woman. Absolutely free. So why did it make him feel so terrible? 

** 

The next day, the smile never left your face as you waited for your date with Jackson. The butterflies never left your stomach either. Jungkook had been a tremendous help with deciding what you should wear, how to do your hair and makeup. This was your very first date, you wanted it to be memorable. 

"First date!?" Jungkook yells, his jaw dropping. 

"Right? Which is why I'm terrified." You breathe as you pace around the room. 

"Look, you'll be great. I gotta go, let me know how it goes." He smiles as he slips through your front door. 

**

You and Jackson had been at the restaurant together for a total of 34 minutes and 16 seconds before someone you truly did not want to see walked in, and smiled at you. Jiyong. He waved to Jackson before whispering something in the ear of the hostess and sat at a table. Right beside yours. 

"Fancy meeting you two here." He chuckles. "Friendly dinner?" He asks, knowing very well what it is. 

"No. We're actually on a date." You spit. 

"Oh! Well don't let me interrupt, I just came to have some dinner. Alone. Me time. Enjoy yourselves." Jiyong chuckles, looking at his menu. 

"Anyways, you look absolutely stunning tonight." Jackson whispered, reaching over the table to grab your hand. A blush crept across your face as your eyes trained on Jackson for a few seconds before darting to Jiyong. You didn't want to look at him, frankly you wanted absolutely nothing to do with him, in your head. But your heart still fluttered when he was around. Your stomach was still cased with butterflies when you were around him or when you just thought of him. You couldn't win. 

"Thank you." You smile. "You look so handsome." You finish, shyly tucking a strand of hair behind your ear. 

You could see Jiyong staring at the two of you from the corner of your eye and you hoped he suffered. 

** 

Over the course of the next few weeks, you and Jackson continued to see each other, although it was clear he was falling a little quicker than you. You were still stuck on Jiyong, but wanted to try to move on. 

"Do you, though?" Namjoon asks, rolling his eyes. "I don't think you want to move on from Jiyong, and that's why you're having a hard time with Jackson." He finishes. 

"H-How dare you!" You scoff. "You couldn't be more wrong. Things are just great." You say, crossing your arms. 

"What's up?" Taehyung asks, walking into the living room with a smile on his face. 

"Just talking about Y/N and Jackson." Namjoon says. 

"Oh and how she can't fully commit cause she's still hung up on Jiyong?" He chuckles, looking at your shocked face. "We all know." 

** 

You knew they were all right. You knew that you truly weren't in a position to go anywhere further tuan friends with Jackson but you didn't want to break his heart. You had grown to actually really care for him, but the more you spent time with him and the more he tried to get closer to you, the more you realized you didn't want to be like that with him. 

That night you invited him over to your house. Earlier you decided that if you were going to end whatever it was between you two, you needed to do it now and in person. 

Knock 

Knock

"Hey beautiful." Jackson smiled as you opened the door, moving out of the way to let him in.

"Hey." You kind of just whisper, following him to the living room.

"So." He says, sitting down on the couch. "What should we do tonight?" 

"Look Jackson, I actually wanted to talk to you about something." You sigh, knowing this isn't going to be easy. 

"Don't." He spits. He knows what you're going to say, doesn't he. "Don't end this." 

"I'm sorry. I just can't do it anymore. I can't be with you when I know my heart belongs to someone else." You whisper.

"He doesn't want you." Jackson growls through gritted teeth. 

"I know that. But I can't move past it. He's the one whether he wants me or not." You sigh. 

"That's just dumb, Y/N. Why are you trying to ruin this? I will love you and treat you so right. He will do nothing but ruin you! Why can't you just choose me. I'm better for you anyways!" He snaps. 

"Jackson.." you whisper. 

"Just let me have one kiss. Let me kiss you and prove it to you that it should be me." He begs. 

You slightly nod your head. Maybe it was the feeling of guilt that made you agree, or maybe you thought that one kiss from Jackson Wang would cure all your feelings for Jiyong, regardless when he placed his lips on yours, you felt nothing. There was no spark, no butterflies, nothing. You felt guilty, maybe even a little dirty. 

You pulled away quickly, staring at him with wide eyes. 

"Amazing." He chuckles excitedly. Did he have the same kiss? "Did you feel it too?" He asks. 

"I'm sorry.. no. You should go." You say, a tear slipping down your cheek. 

"No.. Y/N, you must have felt something!" He demands. 

He won't stop yelling as you usher him towards the front door. "Don't do this! He'll never love you like I do. I'm the only one for you." He shouts. 

Once he was finally out of your house and you had locked the door, he cried and banged on your door for awhile, while you sat in your living room and cried. 

You were terrible. 

** 

A few days later, you hadn't heard from Jackson at all. Neither had Namjoon or the boys. A part of you was worried, wondering what he could possibly be doing, but the other part of you told you to leave it alone. 

You pushed him to the back of your mind as you finished getting ready for the night. Tonight you were attending the Mama awards, with Namjoon as the song the two of you wrote together was being nominated for a few more awards. 

Once you arrived, you excitedly sat in your spot next to Namjoon as you waited for the show to begin. 

A few hours later, you leaned over to Namjoon, whispering in his ear that you were going to run to the bathroom and you'd be back. He mostly ignored you, too busy watching the group perform while you snuck off to the bathroom.

On your way back you were completely oblivious to the person behind you, until you were stopped from entering the room. You turned your head to see who it was, and of course Jackson had a tight grip on your arm, his eyes pleading with you. 

"Can we talk? Please." He asks in a broken voice. 

"I'm sorry,I should get back." You whisper, pulling your arm away only for his grip to tighten. 

"You strung me along. It's only fair you hear me out." He snaps. 

"I didn't.." you pause. "Let me go." You asked. 

"Not until you talk to me!" He demands. You're very conscious of the people walking by, looking at the two of you, his hand wrapped around your forearm. 

"I believe she told you to let go." You hear a voice from behind you, from the shivers running down your spine, you immediately recognize it. 

Jiyong. 

"Of course you're here." Jackson laughs, lacking humor. 

"Of course I am, I am her soulmate, afterall." Jiyong smiles. 

"Don't act like you care now." Jackson spits. 

"I've always cared." Jiyong says. 

"No you haven't. You couldn't have cared less about her. The one you're supposed to love, protect and keep safe. You ruined her!" Jackson sneers. 

"I may have hidden my feelings in the past, but I'm not doing that anymore. She's the only one I need, want and can fully love. And I'll do whatever I have too to prove it." Jiyong says, looking at you with a small smile. 

"So then let her choose. Y/N. Me or him?" Jackson asks. "Me, who will do whatever I can to make you happy and feel loved. Or him, who will only hurt you, time and time again." 

"You know the answer to this. It's not even a competition." You say. "I'm sorry." You pause looking at Jiyong. "Jackson, it will never be you. Regardless of what we go through, I'll choose my soulmate, everytime." You say, giving Jiyong a small smile back. 

"She is my forever, after all." Jiyong whispers, grabbing your hand to pull you away, leaving Jackson standing there confused and hurt. 

"Wait.. wait." You say, yanking your hand from Jiyong's grip. 

"What?" He asks, a confused look on his face. 

He can't seriously not understand your hesitation. 

"What kind of game are you trying to play Jiyong? What the hell was that? And why did I go along with it so easily?" You spit. "You don't want me! Why can't you just leave me alone." You sniffle. 

"I meant every single thing I said in there." Jiyong deadpans. "Every last word of it. I love you. I am in love with you, and will always love you. I'm sorry it took me so long to accept it, and I'm sorry for how I've treated you in the past. I'll spend forever trying to make it up to you." 

"Why the sudden change of heart?" You ask, crossing your arms.

"Honestly, Namjoon. He gave me a pretty good talking too which made me realize something. He also yelled at me, but I deserved it." He admits. "Can we please forget any of that happened?" He asks. 

"Forgive me if I'm not quite willing to be with you after you told me you did not want me. It's hard to believe that you do." You snap. 

"What can I.. " he begins before you cut him off. 

"If you want to be with me, prove you're sincere and won't kiss me one night and humiliate me the next day." You finish, storming away from him. 

**

That night you laid in your bed and cried, but not because you were sad. You felt guilty for being mean to Jiyong. Despite everything, you still wanted him to be here holding you and telling you it was going to be okay. You wanted him to try and show you he loved you. You still got butterflies when you thought about him. 

, did you hope he tried. 

** 

Over the next few weeks, Jiyong put in a grand effort. He sent flowers to you everyday.

You sat in your studio with your head in your hands the next day, replying to the scenario with Jiyong over and over again. Were you stupid to give him a shot? You tried to date someone who wasn't him and it didn't work. So what else were you supposed to do? You had been so lost in your thoughts you almost didn't hear the knock at the door. You stood up, opening the door a crack only to be met with a face full of flowers. You opened the door more to show an apologetic looking Jiyong holding said flowers. He alternated days of sending them and bringing them himself. 

A week after you had told him to prove it, he showed up to bring you lunch a few days a week. Told you he loved you multiple times a day, before he left, when he arrived, through text, etc.  He took you on the best dates and always made sure to tell you how special you were to him. 

"I hope you know how much you mean to me. You're so amazing." He tells you as the two of you lay on a blanket on the beach, hand in hand. 

You loved it. But part of you was still nervous that it was just for show. 

"You're coming to the Golden Disc Awards tonight, right?" He asks, bringing you out from inside your head. 

"I am." You smile. 

"Good. I have a surprise for you." He grins, making your heart melt. 

"What kind of surprise?" You ask, raising your eyebrow. 

"One that I will not tell you or give any hints about." He laughs, making you pout. 

"I'm nervous." You laugh as his hand lands on your thigh. 

"Don't be. I think you'll love it." He smiles. Over the last few weeks you have fallen deeper and deeper in love with this man, everything he had done in the past was almost completely faded from your memory, and replaced by only happy memories. When you had envisioned your life with your soulmate, these kinds of things were what you imagined, and you loved it. 

** 

Later that night you were sitting at your table, watching performances, clapping for winners and just overall enjoying your evening, until Jiyong got on stage. Your stomach dropped. You hadn't seen him all night but remembered him telling you that he had a surprise for you. You had no idea he was performing tonight. 

"Hello!" He yells into the microphone, causing the crowd to go wild and himself to laugh. "I'm so happy to be here tonight, because well, I have a special surprise." He says, looking for you in the crowd. 

"I'd like to ask a special someone to come up here and join me. Everyone please welcome L/N Y/N!" He yells causing the area to erupt in cheers and clapping. 

Nervously, you stand up, unsure of what's really going on and make your way to the stage. Your stomach is in knots as you walk onto the stage, Jiyong standing there in his suit, a smile on his face with his hand extended towards you. He takes your hand, guiding you to a chair before sitting down himself.

"I'm not sure if any of you know this, but this beautiful woman sitting in front of me is my soulmate. The love of my life, my everything. And I've brought her up here because I wrote a little something for her." He smiles. 

As Jiyong begins his rap for you, tears well in your eyes before spilling over and down your cheeks. Your tears fell through your closed eyes for the entire song, until the last sentence, where you felt like you couldn't breath. 

You open your eyes to see Jiyong down on one knee with a ring extended to you, and he says into the mic.. 

"Will you marry me?" 

Your mouth hangs open as the tears start flowing again. You can't speak as the crowd cheers even more.

All you can do I nod your head in excitement. Yelling yes over and over again in your head. 

** 

Once the show had come to an end, Jiyong took you back to his house where he had rose petals scattered across the living room floor, candles burning, soft music playing in the background, as well as champagne popped and ready. 

"I love you so much." He whispers in your ear as he pulls you closer to dance with him. 

"I love you." You whisper back, leaning in for a kiss. 

Your lips attach to his and fireworks flare, butterflies go wild in your stomach. You wrap your arms around his neck as he pulls you in closer to him deepening the kiss. 

Jiyong slyly slips his tongue in your mouth before trailing his hands down to cup your . You break the kiss, looking him in the eye, trying to catch your breath. 

"We can stop." He says, knowing you weren't sure if you were ready or not. 

"No." You smile. "Take me to the bedroom. I want you to make love to me." 

"Are you sure?" He asks. 

You stopped for a minute to think. Yes, you absolutely did want too but you also were nervous. 

"Y-yes." You stutter. 

"I love you." He smiles, making you feel at ease. 

Jiyong takes your hand, guiding you to the bedroom. He takes you beside the bed before running his hands through your hair cupping your chin to tilt it up towards him. "So beautiful." 

His hand leaves your face, grazing your face on the way down and around to your back to your dress. Jiyong slowly pulls it down and you let the dress fall from your body, pooling on the floor, leaving you in a strapless bra and thong. 

Jiyong hisses through his teeth. 

" baby." He groans, cupping your over your bra. 

"Take it off ." You whisper. Jiyong unhooked your bra, letting it fall on top of your dress while you unclip his tie before ing his shirt. 

You and Jiyong stand there completely , facing each other, admiring every perfection and imperfection of each other. 

"On the bed." He demands. 

You smile to yourself as you turn around and crawl onto his bed, laying on your back. Jiyong climbs on seconds later, positioning himself at your feet. 

"Open your legs, wide." He says. 

You do as you're told. 

Jiyong lays on his stomach and spreads your lips with his fingers before leaning his head forward, a long strip up your already wet . You throw your head back with a gasp as your hands grip tightly onto the sheets.

“Delicious” Jiyong murmurs before on your .

“” you gasp as he moves from on your to flicking it with the tip of his tongue. He slyly inserts two fingers inside of you, slowly pumping in and out as you squirm beneath him. Jiyong takes his time with you. He pauses his actions for a few seconds at a time, causing your to fade before he starts back up again, making you squirm. He knows you're close to and uses it to his advantage. 

After almost an hour of him teasing, you finally decide to beg. 

"Please." You cry out, your back arching. 

"No baby. You will by me making love to you for the first time." He whispers, a smirk on his face. 

"Fine then." You smile. "First, lay down." 

Jiyong does as he's told, freeing himself to do whatever you want to him. 

You place your head over it, your mouth so close to touching it. Jiyong can feel your hot breath hitting his .  

You bend your head down, sticking your tongue out and placing a tiny on his head with the tip of your tongue, causing him to let out a small aggravated groan. 

"Please." He breathes. "Love of my life, please don't tease me like this." 

You smile as you put his tip in your mouth, scuking lightly while moving your tongue around. 

"Further." He pleads, but you don't listen. For a little bit, you alternate between little and his head before you put it deeper down your throat, causing him to let out a massive moan. 

"Enough baby." He cries. You pull his from your mouth, laying down on the bed beside him before he gets up, hovering himself over you. 

Jiyong spreads your legs before lining himself up with you. 

"Are you sure baby?" He asks, making sure you're comfortable. 

"Absolutely." You breathe. 

Jiyong slowly pushes himself into you, stretching you out. 

"Ahh." You moan.

" baby." Jiyong cries. 

Once he's fully inside you, he leans himself forward, peppering kisses all over your face and neck as he whispers sweet nothings into your ears. 

You moan as he slowly s himself in and out of you, taking his time with you, making sure you're comfortable, ensuring you know exactly how much he loves you. 

"Faster." You cry, an hour later, your finally almost reaching its peak. 

Jiyong manages to get up, placing your legs over his shoulders as he begins to pick up his pace. He reaches his thumb in between your lips, rubbing your , bringing your on quicker. 

"I'm going to ." You cry out. 

"Me too." Jiyong moans. 

Within seconds, the two of you at the same time, your washing through your body while Jiyong spills himself inside of you. 

You lay there for a moment, catching your breath with Jiyong laying beside you, his hand intertwined with yours. You spend the rest of the night tangled in the sheets with your true love. 

Finally, you had your forever, and you had never been happier.