...awkward

Quarantine with Donghae is...

 

A/N: Please stay home! This is the first way to fight the new virus. This is no joke as older people, grandparent and parents, are the most affected. Also, all ages are at risk as health issues make the battle with the virus way harder. Please respect and understand this! I’m doing this story so that I have a fun and relaxing way of staying home by writing and you, the reader, have a nice way by reading stuff. Where are all my ELFs at? <3

 

"Miss. Please understand, you can't leave the country. You must stay 14 days in quarantine as you are a visitor here." the policeman approached me when I tried to leave the building.

"But where am I supposed to stay?"

All Super Junior members went to their places, some even staying together. I went to a concert in Seoul, but apparently I was away from my home and nowhere to leave, nor stay. "I'm living alone, maybe you would want to join me?"

The policeman didn’t even let me say anything. "Then it's settled. You have to sign here and let me know the address. Two weeks from now you have to stay there, without leaving the apartment."

Donghae took the papers and signed everything, giving me the pen to sign too. I was rushed again by the policeman and after doing so, he escorted us to the apartment, saying we can make a list of what we need and a volunteer will go to the market to buy what we needed.

“We have to make a list in about half an hour.” He told me, using the cutest English ever.

“Donghae...thank you so much for this, but I don’t have enough money. I need to go to an ATM too...” I paced around, panicking as the only thing I had with me was a bag with clothes for a few days.

He stopped me by putting his hands on my shoulders. “Calm down. I’m taking this opportunity to help others in need. This means that I’m taking care of every need you have, ok?”

“I’m a social case for you, aren’t I?” I almost started to cry. I was many kilometers away from home, from my family and friends. My bias told me he takes this opportunity to help me?

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to say that. Please don’t get me wrong! I’m sure a hotel is way too expensive for you right now and I thought you’d like to stay with a Super Junior member giving the fact that we’ve just finished our concert and you bought a VIP ticket.” He put his arm around my shoulder, guiding me to the table in the kitchen. He took a piece of paper and a pen. “Now, the first need is clothes. It’s a need for you because I don’t own lady’s underwear.”

He made me laugh, earning an awkward laugh from him too. “You’re right. Yes, lady’s underwear and stuff to wash clothes.”

“Of course. I also have a problem. I don’t cook much.”

“Don’t worry about that. I can make even Korean food.”

“Wow, I’m lucky then.” I smiled at him, as he did too. He had such cute smile...he didn’t know he was my bias by the way. I might be the luckiest, not him.