Chapter 6

I'll Keep You Safe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hi, you have been asleep for an awfully long time are you ok? I was getting very worried" Jeno stands in the doorway holding a glass of orange juice as he smiles at Jaemin who seems to have had a goodnights sleep.

"Morning what time is it?" Jaemin sits up in the bed tossing his hair.

"Noon, you must have really needed to sleep. Here have this I went to the shop while you slept " Jeno steps into the bedroom passing the smaller the glass of orange juice.

" Oh no I would have gone with you, was it scary to go out, are you ok are you feeling sick at all?" Jaemin climbs out of the bed looking over Jeno who just keeps smiling. " I am fine nothing happened. Outside is ok just not that many people out . I did find out you can only go to the supermarket if you need a lot ." Jeno reaches out his hand towards the smaller making sure he was ok after last night being in so much pain.

"I am so sorry I slept for so long" Jaemin panics a little as Jeno stops him by holding his arm. "Don't be sorry you needed the sleep" He looks deep into Jaemin's eyes making the smaller blush and turn away.

" Fancy something to eat?" Jeno lets his arm go and heads out of the bedroom with Jaemin behind him.

" I could probably eat everything " Jaemin makes his ways to the cupboard looking at the food.

" Wow you got so much " Jaemin turns to see Jeno feeling proud that he made it to the shop and back before the smaller woke

" I want to say thank you for last night and for letting me have your bed" Jaemin sits at the table feeling embarrassed as he continues to drink the orange juice.

"Hey what seems to be wrong are you ok?" Jeno moves closer and takes a seat beside the smaller.

" I'm so scared of all this Jeno I really am"

"Hey, your safe" Jeno reaches and touches the hand of the smaller before removing it and placing it on his cheek to wipe away the tears.

"Jeno please"

"What is it?" Jeno looks with care into the smaller's eyes

"I ...." and without finishing his words he kisses Jeno straight on the lips before pulling away

"Oh god I am so sorry " Jaemin moves from the table and follows the smaller

" Wait , don't run off please. The apartment is pretty small not really anywhere you can go" Jeno says with a small

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter