Chapter 3

I'll Keep You Safe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, were they ok?" Jeno pauses the Tv as Jaemin walks back into the sitting room after speaking to his parents on the phone to let them know what happened and that he is ok and safe with a neighbour. "Yes they are just worried for me so I told them I was ok and that you were nice to let me stay. They send their thank yous to you". Jaemin sits on the sofa still hugging the blanket from earlier. "We will both be ok please don't worry this is all scary for us all. We just have to stick it out keep watching the news and just follow everything they tell us" Jeno smiles softly making Jaemin smile shyly back.

" Have you got through to your parents yet?"Jaemin asks, making Jeno sit back on the sofa. " Yeah they gave out that I stayed at home and didn't want to rush to be with them and lucky I did come home when I did" Jeno winks at the smaller while heading to the kitchen turning on the kettle. Jaemin blushes and turns in his chair to see Jeno better. " I am sorry for all of this, " Jaemin whispers as Jeno laughs a little. " Hey please stop worrying, it's ok now would you fancy some hot coco to settle us both for the night?" Jeno waits as Jaemin gets up from the chair and makes his way to the kitchen. " Let me make it please, I feel rather useless today". Jeno leaves everything on the counter top as Jaemin smiles taking off the blanket that has been hanging on his shoulders all day feeling happy he can do something in return even if it is just making Coco.

" So Jaemin how old are you?" Jeno asks while watching the smaller make the coco. "I am 23, what about you?" " I'm 24, so a year older than you, " Jeno smiles as Jaemin walks closer carrying both cups, passing one to Jeno. "Oh hang on you can't have coco without mini marshmallows". Jeno hurries to the kitchen grabbing a bag of mini marshmallows from the cupboard. "Should we watch the news again?" Jaemin looks worried towards the Tv making Jeno change the channel turning on Disney plus. "How about just for tonight we watch something happy and Disney is the way to go". Jeno waits as Jaemin sits back in the chair excited as he loves Disney movies the best. 

" Do you mind if I change my clothes into something else as my jeans are kinda cutting off the blood flow" Jeno jumps up as Jaemin just nods his head. Jeno rushes into his bedroom as Jaemin makes his way back to the kitchen grabbing s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter