Chapter 1

I'll Keep You Safe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeno age 20

Jaemin age 19

For you April_girl02as requested

"Oh my god I need to get home, I need to get home" Jaemin panicks as he stands on a public bus with so many of his shopping bags in hand cutting off his blood supply to his fingers as his country is going on lockdown because of a virus. Looking out the windows of the bus his heart starts to race seeing people rush about with masks over their faces. Children hurrying after their parents as their little legs try to keep up.

His city will go on lockdown in a half hours time. People rushed to the shops to get what ever they needed when the news broke an hour ago. He was lucky he was already buying his weekly shop for himself when he heard the news so he rushed and got some more with the last bit of money he had. He then ran for the bus and managed to squeeze on.

His heart starts to race alot more when he looks out the window seeing people now shut their businesses. So with one hand he manages to take his ear phones out of his pocket and place them in his ear and turn on some music from the band Exo. He closes his eyes knowing his bus stop is a good bit away as he listens to the music trying to forget what is happening just for a few minutes.

Finally his stop arrives and grabbing his bag tightly he presses the button for the driver to stop as many others gather with him in a que to leave the bus. Once off he hurries down the street and around the corner to his apartment building and heads inside.

Taking the lift he breaths a sigh of relief knowing he is nearly home and safe. As the doors open on his floor he smiles stepping out into the hallway and walking towards his door. He places all his shopping bags on the floor at his door and reaches inside his pocket to get his keys till panic sets in. His pocket is empty.

He searches his other pockets over and over wondering where he left them till he realises he had them in his pocket with the earphones. They must have fallen out when he took the earphones from his pocket. He kicks the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter