Chapter 4

I'll Keep You Safe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaemin's pov 

Waking up forgetting where I am, I jump a little "Oh god I was hoping everything was a dream" stretching out. I decided to get up and fold away my bed. Once that's done I make my way over to the kitchen and decide to make breakfast as a thank you to my neighbour who has been so kind to me and is letting me stay.

Searching the cupboards I decide on making pancakes as I gather all the things I need placing them on the countertop. Mixing the flour eggs and milk into the bowl I mix and mix stirring the spoon. I reach for my phone and turn on some music down low so as not to wake my neighbour as I continued to mix the ingredients together. I find myself bopping to the music a little smiling.

Heating up the pan I pour in the mixture and watch the bubbles appear before I flip if over making the other side nice and brown. While the other side of the pancake is cooking I grab some fresh fruit from the groceries I bought and chop up some strawberries. I check the pan seeing the pancake is done and flip it onto the plate ready for the next lot of pancake mixture.

"Oh something smells delicious" I jump hearing him appear as if out of nowhere. "Morning I'm making pancakes for breakfast as a thank you. I hope you don't mind?" I watch as he tosses his blonde messy hair before sitting at the counter watching me. "I don't mind at all it smells delicious" taking a strawberry he pops it into his mouth as his sleepy eyes watch me. I have to admit he is rather attractive sitting there half asleep with no top on.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter